write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
tfw some kid tried shit talking me on psn over an obscure gundam fighting game of all things. suddenly i was 11 years old again and after actually giving him a smug ass reply i was just like "1v1 me if u that salty"

AND I SMACKED THIS BITCH AROUND SO BAD

edit: LIKE LITERALLY SMACKED AROUND LIKE HE WAS FLYING AROUND EVERYWHERE AND IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING
last edit on Aug 30, 2018 0:01:52 GMT by Deleted
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,736written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
My depression and anxiety has defined such a huge part of my life IRL. I just looked back at old Facebook posts of like 2014-2017 and they're basically cries for help. I find it kind of eye opening that not single person I knew in my personal life and reached out. Maybe it's time to do some reorganizing of my life.
last edit on Aug 30, 2018 0:20:53 GMT by Mouse
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
i am in an extremely horrible spot of crushing on how cute this girl is at my FLGS that works there, the fact she likes a lot of webtoons that I do and knowing that

1. if i say anything she might be awkward
2. i go there often so 1 is even more dangerous
3. i might get referred to as creepy for hitting on her
4. really finding her cute as heck
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
sb: *uses noctis to be less cringy with their formerly edgy mcedgelord character*
me, an intellectual: *never stopped using sasuke only somewhat unironically* yolo

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
nox, the HR department Avatar
i am in an extremely horrible spot of crushing on how cute this girl is at my FLGS that works there, the fact she likes a lot of webtoons that I do and knowing that

1. if i say anything she might be awkward
2. i go there often so 1 is even more dangerous
3. i might get referred to as creepy for hitting on her
4. really finding her cute as heck

-Gives Nox all the support-

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Lacuna Avatar
nova winchester. Avatar
Yes actually. One of them is related to aff banners and the other is related to a skin >-> 5 years I've been in this community and last week I JUST found out the font name of the particular (i have tried so many) pixel font everyone use's in their affiliate banners. YOU CANT KEEP ME OUT OF THE CLIQUE NOW HAH!
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Drop that name tho. I've been wondering about this for ages lmao!

I'll do you a better one and link you the download. [x]
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
in a surprising turn of events i find myself somewhat drawn to panfandom sites to scratch my rp itch but my dumb brain is really nervous about it??

idk if anyone would want to rp with a small purple dragon
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW