Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
iota Avatar
nova winchester. Avatar
tfw you finally get on a trend train that has been going on for a long time. >-> its akin to embarrassment. Also I hate graphics
I'm curious as to what it is. xD (Is it graphics-related?)

Yes actually. One of them is related to aff banners and the other is related to a skin >-> 5 years I've been in this community and last week I JUST found out the font name of the particular (i have tried so many) pixel font everyone use's in their affiliate banners. YOU CANT KEEP ME OUT OF THE CLIQUE NOW HAH!
pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
nova winchester. Avatar
iota Avatar
I'm curious as to what it is. xD (Is it graphics-related?)
Yes actually. One of them is related to aff banners and the other is related to a skin >-> 5 years I've been in this community and last week I JUST found out the font name of the particular (i have tried so many) pixel font everyone use's in their affiliate banners. YOU CANT KEEP ME OUT OF THE CLIQUE NOW HAH!
Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Drop that name tho. I've been wondering about this for ages lmao!
pronounsshe/her
35written posts
chirpearned bits
offlinecurrently
chirp
chirp Avatar
decay will feed the bloom
I'm leaving on Sunday for vacation and I'm too hyped to function properly. It's still days away but I feel like I can't do anything with myself except prepare and sit around with a vaguely higher heart rate than usual.
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Booooy do I wish Winter was more interesting in farming simulators.

Also I wish I remembered to grow the flowers I needed in fall and didn't have to wait a year to progress <<

If anyone plays Trio of Towns and wants to send me a Hilton Daisy that'd be sweeeet
last edit on Aug 29, 2018 20:55:23 GMT by Miss Melonade ♥
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
valka Avatar

mfw i like my own post bc it's reflex now to just like 90% of posts that i read

Omgd XD I saw someone else liking a bunch of their own posts and I was like "...you can like your own posts? XDDD" That's kind of funny, though. At least you like what you say. xD I also spam-like.orz
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW