Post a Random Thought

pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
I'm having to sit and restrain myself from joining all these cool new sites knowing that my mental health just can't handle anymore responsibility right now.
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
endless Avatar
foe th first time in my lie i have a fish.

it was more expensive to get started with a fish than i planned to spend this weekend but I don't regret it in the slightest.

I feel so hyped for life after weekends like this.

Not going to lie, I'm obsessed with fishkeeping. What kind did you get? Got any pics? I'd love to see. <3 

And petstores are sneaky like that! They'll sell you too-small tanks at high cost at first, and then they get you coming around again for a bigger tank if you're not careful. </3 But if they really thought about it, they should get people to get proper tanks first so the owners can see how personable and sweet fishies can be so they'll stay in the hobby.

like all of my money has got into the vacuum of keeping fish
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,583written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
i'm stupidly tempted to join this one site but then i remember that i have many posts and characters to make still on ct and i'm making my own site so i Can't.
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
iota Avatar
valka Avatar

dark knight ?????????? TOO GOOD, WHADDAHECK

UGH, the story is SO good up until 50 (and then it turns to crap, no lie). I heard 60-70 is good (better than 50-60, but not 30-50 good. At 63 myself, so I can't confirm!

SE. Y U DO THESE THINGS? 8 |

i just did the level 50 quest last night and oh my GOD it was so good i loved every second of it
plus i'm having a lot of fun with how it plays aaaaa it's just so fun

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kappaccino Avatar

Not going to lie, I'm obsessed with fishkeeping. What kind did you get? Got any pics? I'd love to see. <3 

And petstores are sneaky like that! They'll sell you too-small tanks at high cost at first, and then they get you coming around again for a bigger tank if you're not careful. </3 But if they really thought about it, they should get people to get proper tanks first so the owners can see how personable and sweet fishies can be so they'll stay in the hobby.

like all of my money has got into the vacuum of keeping fish

I actually did none of this with the pet store's help xD Momma bear (bf's mom) is big on betta fish and has 3 right now herself and has had them before and even bred them so she seemed a much more reliable resource lol. so she took us kids to get bettas and give advice on what to get and the like for them.

this is ignatius (delta tail) hiding in his bamboo. He's been a little skittish since getting him in the tank because she had to get him in the net to get him in. I chose him because i was looking at all the other red ones around him and he started getting feisty in his cup when i didn't pick him up and the moment I did he calmed down.
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
My life is completely disorganised and I'm about to leave school for good without a job.

But hey my karate career is looking up with high class performance and feedback *^*
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW