Post a Random Thought

pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
Deva Avatar
At 's request here's my super unnecessary wip for a skin I've been working on while procrastinating studying my chem test

continues screaming into the sunset
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,587written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
coding god code the rest of my skin for me so i can actually finish my site thanks

edit: this is joke btw Big Sweats
last edit on Oct 17, 2018 5:58:38 GMT by M A E !
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
M A E ! Avatar
coding god code the rest of my skin for me so i can actually finish my site thanks

edit: this is joke btw Big Sweats

i don't code anymore i only consult sorry :pensive:
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,564written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

story time

once on a road trip i was playing the game 94 seconds with everyone in the back of the car (including who was still visiting at the time). it's basically this categories game where you're provided with a category and a letter and you have to come up with an answer to get to the next prompt and so on - the goal being to get as many correct answers within 94 seconds and score big.

so we're playing and since the game is on my phone i was the one typing in the answers. we get the letter H and the category Musical Instruments and despite the fact that both of the other people playing with me shouted HARP - because that is obviously the first instrument starting with H that comes to mind for the normal populace - my dumbass brain decided that i was going to try to write Harpsichord with 3 seconds left. you do get bonus points if you submit uncommon answers, but i can't claim that was my thought process. i just legitimately thought of harpsichord before i thought of harp even though it's in the fucking word.

and believe it or not, i typed it out. me, typos mcgee, correctly typed out the word 'harpsichord' in 2.5 seconds while screeching like a pterodactyl because i had such little time left. but as i go to hit send, in my rush i accidentally hit the apple pre-fill text options that show up above the keyboard and you'll never guess what i submitted:

harpsichordist

as someone that finds situational irony leading up to the climax just as funny as the punchline itself, i can admit that i've rarely laughed louder than i did just then. i distinctly remember everyone in the car getting mad at me (including the driver) but the image of someone fucking playing a harpsichordist is one that i'm never going to get out of my head. i still have the game on my phone and it just had an update from the app store which brought this entire scene back to my mind and i haven't been able to stop giggling.

thanks for coming to my ted talk.
last edit on Oct 17, 2018 18:41:15 GMT by ulla
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i would like to apologize in advance to literally every single ffxiv duty party i have ever because i'm too shy to ever say anything, especially if you are high-level and do not make me want to flat out murder you in a corner. i am sorry for how i am. i am in awe of you. please do not hold it against me because i play on a gamepad and it's hard to type and dps at the same time :c

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW