pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
y'all ever regret waking up? not in a sad way, just that you had a super cool dream and didn't want it to end. it's just so unfair i had a dream about buying persona 6 but never got to play it. i feel cheated and why did my brain do this to me?
Every day, every single day.

I once dreamt that I was a Byzantine emperor and I stopped the empire from falling - reformed the full Roman Empire too, and was about to be crowned then woke up

too much CK2   
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
M A E ! Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
new charmedddddd
oops double post but i heard the new charmed isn't very good :c

tbh i never really understand how stuff like that spreads when it hasn't aired yet. like i get review ppl get episodes, but they are only given a couple to watch when a season could be up to like 22 so that doesn't really shine an accurate light on how it could be imo. i choose to ignore reviews and such and just watch things that pique my interest.

while i do think the first episode was a little forceful in one particular area (if you watch it or even read articles about it you'll know, but i don't want to spoil anything for someone who potentially hasn't but wants to watch) i think it tied it in super well and made a lot of sense. i think they forced the issue so hard because of everything that's been happening over the last couple months/year and wanted to make their pilot a statement to catch eyes. they know who they want their audience to be and they aren't shy about it. i overall enjoyed it! i laughed at the jokes and was excited to see people on the screen that i could relate to. i'm excited for next week's!!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
oops double post but i heard the new charmed isn't very good :c
tbh i never really understand how stuff like that spreads when it hasn't aired yet. like i get review ppl get episodes, but they are only given a couple to watch when a season could be up to like 22 so that doesn't really shine an accurate light on how it could be imo. i choose to ignore reviews and such and just watch things that pique my interest.

while i do think the first episode was a little forceful in one particular area (if you watch it or even read articles about it you'll know, but i don't want to spoil anything for someone who potentially hasn't but wants to watch) i think it tied it in super well and made a lot of sense. i think they forced the issue so hard because of everything that's been happening over the last couple months/year and wanted to make their pilot a statement to catch eyes. they know who they want their audience to be and they aren't shy about it. i overall enjoyed it! i laughed at the jokes and was excited to see people on the screen that i could relate to. i'm excited for next week's!!

It was campy, and corny, and gave us the gay witch everyone deserves.

Its Charmed, and I mean, the original was silly and weird and at times barely-average as a show, but it was still fun, and I think the reboot will keep that feeling. It might not become a great show, but it'll be fun.
pronounsshe/they
147written posts
asiearned bits
offlinecurrently
asi
asi Avatar
i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.
rav⭑ Avatar
i... have been wanting soft threads lately
or halloween themed threads.
or soft, halloween threads
my muse doesn't seem to be able to do much else lately

excuse me??? i need these immediately???

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,564written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i've been feeling very emotionally stunted lately (*shakes fist @ illness bs*) but the last 12 hours have filled me with so much excitement and elation that i actually feel like something other than a sluggish blob
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
asi Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
i... have been wanting soft threads lately
or halloween themed threads.
or soft, halloween threads
my muse doesn't seem to be able to do much else lately

Noob q, but what’s a soft thread? Like fluff?

I really want a second site.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
zero Avatar
asi Avatar

Noob q, but what’s a soft thread? Like fluff?

I really want a second site.

so much fluff i'm lying destroyed and dead on the ground
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
my week so far:
- knee gave out yesterday morning as soon as i got up, couldn't actually get to my feet for a solid ten minutes
- got stuck behind slow drivers coming into work both days
- found out my favorite coworker is leaving for another store
- decided to reread a fic that nearly destroyed my very soul the first time around.

it's only tuesday
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW