Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kida Avatar
Deva Avatar
I was productively unproductive at work. Did the usual list of chores required and then I kind of just.. wandered around, cleaned useless things until my shift ended.

ALSO my store is already putting Halloween stuff away and putting up christmas stuff!! I was so mad, there were halloween things I wanted to buy but everything's gone replaced by christmas.
I feel your pain. I work in retail too and people have been asking about when we're going to get our christmas selection up ever since the beginning of the month! By halloween day, the whole store is going to be christmas. Pretty much Jack Skellington's dream come true I guess? xD; 
Once thanksgiving is over we'll be putting up valentine's day stuff lmao
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
dandy Avatar
kida Avatar
I feel your pain. I work in retail too and people have been asking about when we're going to get our christmas selection up ever since the beginning of the month! By halloween day, the whole store is going to be christmas. Pretty much Jack Skellington's dream come true I guess? xD; 
What the heck Santa, you capitalist pig. You already have November all to yourself to get hyped up, don't take away from the magic of Halloween, too. 8(

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I'm pretty sure Hallmark is already playing its Christmas movies that all star DJ Tanner from Full House. What the heck, guys.

LOL Oh gosh wouldn't doubt it, Hallmark Channel is obsessed with christmas. I swear all the way back in like May they were already doing some kind of "Summer of Christmas" marathon where it was back to back holiday movies. And it's like noooo please not yet!! It feels like now these days retails is months ahead of the season. Honestly wouldn't doubt it if by December Valentines will be hitting the stores like what said. 
last edit on Oct 28, 2018 5:08:02 GMT by Deleted
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i had a dream last night that i was trying to explain to someone that the reason their ad was broken was because they'd posted it on the proboards preview and i felt as though my soul was forcibly transported back to 2014

pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
brain: gotta fangirl HARD
me: ok but i wanna chill for a sec can we chill
brain:NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!!!!
last edit on Oct 29, 2018 17:11:30 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
*making icons in Pixlr* Mmm, nice, gorgeous, you slay, me.
*uploading icons to an album* Ugly, disgusting, no one will ever want to use these ever.
last edit on Oct 29, 2018 19:03:16 GMT by pharaoh leap
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW