pronounsMale
1,739written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I made a completely new character the other day instead of rehashing an old one. I'm really enjoying him and think he might become a staple. Plus I get to use Riku as an FC and I'm loving it <3
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
noodles Avatar
Shiva the Frostbearer Avatar
you know, this place used to be like my tumblr. Id randomly get on and scroll thru new posts. but now? eh.
what's wrong with it now :c

you!!

random thought: i get easily angered over the smallest thing, and i try my hardest to restrain myself from losing it. phew, what will it be like when i finally say "fuck it" and let loose.
pronounsshe/her
17written posts
pollyearned bits
offlinecurrently
polly
polly Avatar
light Avatar
random thought: i get easily angered over the smallest thing, and i try my hardest to restrain myself from losing it. phew, what will it be like when i finally say "fuck it" and let loose.

^ relatable. i'm the same way. it's always the small things too and i feel so stupid and angry with myself after i've had some time to cool off. kudos to you for having the restraint!!! my poor boyfriend gets the worst of my tantrums... RIP...

on another note, i've had this idea for a cartoon in my head for days and i just need to sit down so i can put it all down on paper but i'm getting distracted by everything ughhh
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
The only surefire way to become my friend isn't being nice. It isn't being cool. It's listening to me gush about rock opera plotlines and headcanons. That's all it takes.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
light Avatar
apple Avatar
hulu is 99¢ for a whole year and in this economy that's a real blessing

WHAT? BLESS THEIR HEARTS

im p sure its $0.99/mo for a year so like $12 but still awesome.

rando thought: i really like mashed potatoes. help me.

please.

help me.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW