1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
murdoc Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
being "blunt" or "brutally honest" is just being an asshole most of the time and is generally uncalled for, thanks for coming to my ted talk!
"i don't care what other people think" and "people are too sensitive" fall under this category

When you know SEVERAL people that need to hear this. And it be those same people who, themselves, are sensitive and try to play victim or are quick to bite back. BUT HEY

𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar

u ever get off of work just... so tired you're ready to cry
then you get upset cos its irrational to cry over it
but then it makes u cry more cos fuck rationality, exhaustion is so deep in ur bones u can barely tolerate existing

same

the fact that I felt this makes me angry.
last edit on Nov 25, 2018 23:17:12 GMT by light
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
Y A M S ! ! ! Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
same af. like this shit was game changing ... 20 years ago but it's 2018 champ.

now when u go dumpster diving in the wiki there's a lot of shit i didn't know and the show never tell u but then u like hm...

:thinking::thinking::thinking: IS THAT RITE???

I always hate seeing That Person in stuff like this, and I'm not trying to be like.... some anime/manga puritan, but holy shit compared to the manga the anime is so freaking bad. This is the hill I will die on. I'm not saying you gotta go and read the manga to really 'get' it or some hogwash like that, they just didn't do too great of a job at adapting it in places. Especially the last few episodes. That shit hurted.

Good on you for powering through it though! I'm glad you're enjoying it at least a little!

u know what u convinced me to read the manga. usually i try to stick to the source material but i prefer manga most of the time anyway. i hold u accountable for my time. i hope i come back thxing u buddy.
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
rav⭑ Avatar
137 out of 151 original pokemon
i'm so close i can taste it.
i just need a scyther

an update: i got the scyther
looking through the pokemon subreddit, found a thread for pokemon trading in let's go
and i got the winged green boi
so now all i gotta do is train everyone up and find a hitmonchan
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW