troye saivon
troye saivon Avatar
we feel it with our whole body and soul
murdoc Avatar
troye saivon Avatar
always dodge top jg duos
holy shit

uninstall for your own safety

but ive yet to complain about this wukong jg that gets solo'd by rengar then tries to beat him in his own jg and instead of giving up topside fight for it. ends game as like 1/15 but blames me for not roaming. this is what league is aboutttttttttttttttt
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
troye saivon Avatar
murdoc Avatar

uninstall for your own safety
but ive yet to complain about this wukong jg that gets solo'd by rengar then tries to beat him in his own jg and instead of giving up topside fight for it. ends game as like 1/15 but blames me for not roaming. this is what league is aboutttttttttttttttt

cant complain ab laners when u play aram!
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
von Avatar
Seriously all these influx of isekai manga abd manhua need to stop. I miss the era of genuine fantasy shounen and seinen that never relied on that trope.

It's pandering. It's one thing to have a, as you put, "genuine fantasy shounen" series where you can project yourself onto a main character ingrained in the setting - and therefor, harder to project on - and another to have a bland, empty protagonist who literally anyone and their mom could see themselves in or at least wish fufill themselves into those shoes and see this "that-could-be-me!" character go to worlds cooler than the one you're stuck in. ... That was terribly worded, skdjlfhldkjfhds. But there's a reason 95% of these isekais have the same cardboard cut out of the main character. It's, again, wish fulfillment. Replace yourself with Generic McBlack Haired Dude and suddenly you're the one visiting these crazy worlds. You can't do that as "efficiently" with a character who's lived in that world all their life. Which doesn't speak for ALL isekais, I mean, just... every isekai I've personally seen, oops.
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
i cant believe how pretty all might is

i'm gonna be like deku with a 1000 all might posters sprawled across my bedroom wall
last edit on Aug 2, 2018 1:20:39 GMT by sacred
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
von Avatar
Seriously all these influx of isekai manga abd manhua need to stop. I miss the era of genuine fantasy shounen and seinen that never relied on that trope.
It's pandering. It's one thing to have a, as you put, "genuine fantasy shounen" series where you can project yourself onto a main character ingrained in the setting - and therefor, harder to project on - and another to have a bland, empty protagonist who literally anyone and their mom could see themselves in or at least wish fufill themselves into those shoes and see this "that-could-be-me!" character go to worlds cooler than the one you're stuck in. ... That was terribly worded, skdjlfhldkjfhds. But there's a reason 95% of these isekais have the same cardboard cut out of the main character. It's, again, wish fulfillment. Replace yourself with Generic McBlack Haired Dude and suddenly you're the one visiting these crazy worlds. You can't do that as "efficiently" with a character who's lived in that world all their life. Which doesn't speak for ALL isekais, I mean, just... every isekai I've personally seen, oops.

there's only few isekais ive liked so far and those are mangas that didnt lose the character of the protag when he got into another world. Tate no yuusha nariagari is a good isekai and so does fuushigi yuugi and older isekais. But just, post-SAO, everyone just wanted to make their own kirito. I agree with all these tho. It was also like that when sao was such a huge hit
last edit on Aug 2, 2018 1:41:02 GMT by von
aliascallyx, quinn
pronounsshe/they
20written posts
r o b i nearned bits
offlinecurrently
r o b i n
r o b i n Avatar
i lived, bitch
sacred Avatar
i cant believe how pretty all might is

i'm gonna be like deku with a 1000 all might posters sprawled across my bedroom wall

i. have. the. biggest. crush. on. all might. he is the most beautiful man in the world of anime and i will die for him.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW