write a reply

Post a Random Thought

256written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
I really wish I can hyperfocus on stuff, because it seems that when it comes to hobby matters, these days I seem to struggle with maintaining focus on them. That's the reason why I bailed on a project to revive my site back in 2020, because I couldn't stay focused. Fast forward to 2024 and now I'm back in focus, albeit still not as focused as I'd like to.

A multi-anime shared universe high school RP, est. 2016! In the process of restructuring and rebooting! Estimated re-opening date: End 2024 to Q1 2025
pronounsthey/him
67written posts
gmotearned bits
offlinecurrently
gmot
gmot Avatar
lofi beat here
irene Avatar
irene Avatar
sauron literally is the only "good" thing abt prime's ring's of power

but man... i need less of his "dark lord fair form" and more of his homeless traveller/aragorn cosplay
i take it back... dark lord "fair form" sauron with the bleach blonde wig is hawt
my husband was telling me this same thing, irene

he was like, 'listen, i get why' i havent seen it though 
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,358written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
eeeeee much excitement that if my projections are right, i'll be over the threshold i was just shy of last year for being able to get my own place next year
last edit on Sept 21, 2024 12:50:40 GMT by Kuroya

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
805written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
coming out to my parents and having them both respond with a, "everyone already knew. anyway" in their own way is so funny tho
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW