aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Gonzo Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
ALSO, I'M A WOMAN OF SIMPLE TASTE. I SEE MINDCRIME. I SHOWER IT IN LIKES. I'm like Spiderman, only my Spidey Senses only alert me of rock opera junk.
idk much about mindcrime, but if it's like psycho pass (which i haven't watched, but watched the wisecrack video about the philosophy of the show) and 110% down

also, i love your hover btw! ren is the most beautiful boy ever and morgana only makes it better!
i'm making even more icons for ren on top of the like 300+ i already have so if you have the link to the art idk if you'd be willing but if you are could i snag it? those glasses hanging off his face are my weakness holy heck

I actually only vaguely know what Psycho Pass is about - although it's definitely on my list of things to watch, because what little I know about it makes me really want to watch it. Mindcrime in short is about a heroin addict who gets manipulated into joining this supposed underground anarchist revolution as a hitman - kill the evil few, save the innocent many - and things just go from bad to worse from there. Lots of pain. Lots of suffering. Very good. >:3c I have a semi-hard time recommending it to people, because even though its plot's really good and it's really short - less than an hour to experience the whole thing in full - it's also told entirely through progressive metal music, and I know that's not everyone's cup of tea. I love it heart and soul, though? I haven't stopped screaming about it since junior year of high school. 85% of the reason Akira's even my avatar is because Akira reminds me of the main character??? I'm terrible.

ALSO, BLESS, ANOTHER BATCH OF AKIRA ICONS! I die for your Akira icons, Gonzo... DIE for them....... I'd love to share, though~! Expect an image in your inbox. ;o
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 21:39:48 GMT by pharaoh leap
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
M A E ! Avatar
the thing ab this "storm" is that it's not even raining, there's just a lot of thunder and lightning

Thunderbolt and lightning
very, very frightening
ME.
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 22:28:11 GMT by pharaoh leap
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,572written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
pharaoh leap Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
the thing ab this "storm" is that it's not even raining, there's just a lot of thunder and lightning
Thunderbolt and lightning
very, very frightening
ME.

MOOD.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW