write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/they
147written posts
asiearned bits
offlinecurrently
asi
asi Avatar
i'll take my chances on the curb here with you.
chirp Avatar
my mouse died tonight and that's how I discovered that playing Stardew Valley with a touchpad is near impossible ;-;

i.... i thought you meant your pet mouse and i was confused and concerned on multiple levels???

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
honestly by this point i should just do a request thread since like. i like doing tutorials for things, and especially for jcink stuff, but i have 0 clue what anyone would want me to do. so. just. let me share how easy this software is to use and how to do really cool pretty things on it omg.

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
asi Avatar
chirp Avatar
my mouse died tonight and that's how I discovered that playing Stardew Valley with a touchpad is near impossible ;-;
i.... i thought you meant your pet mouse and i was confused and concerned on multiple levels???
i'm so glad i wasn't alone in my (brief) confusion

in other news i've had this code idea stuck in my brain for at least a week but every time i go to code it my brain's like 'nah fam'
last edit on Aug 13, 2018 13:47:06 GMT by ulla
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I think about Celine Dion's 2017 Billboard Music Awards performance a lot. Like she did That™.

But really, major kudos to her for performing with such poise and restraint, especially given the fact that her brother and her husband both had died within days of one another just a short time before.
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
My days off are more chore oriented than relaxing. For example, I have several home improvement tasks I wanted to tackle today, as well as posting and starting my ginger bug. I'm a little overwhelmed but I'll kick my butt into gear soon.
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
The ff14's moonfire faire event this year is torment for someone with an injured thumb, haha. 

Platforming/jumping is hard enough for me without it
At least I got through it.

The poor cat lmao.
last edit on Aug 13, 2018 15:24:28 GMT by kappaccino
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
When you finally finish those hard levels on a facebook game XD party time .. no the next level is worse ahahaha.

Edit:  It's currently winter here right now and tonight has been about 42 degrees (5-6 degrees) 
last edit on Aug 13, 2018 16:48:46 GMT by Deleted
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
lorrelline Avatar
Aug 13, 2018 16:46:55 GMT @lorrelline said:
When you finally finish those hard levels on a facebook game XD party time .. no the next level is worse ahahaha.

Edit:  It's currently winter here right now and tonight has been about 42 degrees (5-6 degrees) 

give. me. winter. give me winter. give me winter!!!!! it's so hot i'm so sad ;________________;
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW