write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounshe / him
129written posts
TAIKO ★earned bits
offlinecurrently
TAIKO ★
TAIKO ★ Avatar
call off the search for your soul, or put it on hold again.
what is it that leads us as humans to know that it's probably a good idea to sleep, only to forgo that and consciously make the decision to sleep at like 5am. because das me right now.
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
Is there someone out there patient enough to explain to me the hype behind "To All the Boys I've Loved Before?" Is it exciting because a boy is nice to a girl?

...is that it?

specifically asian lead that the author refused to whitewash (which is what some studios that wanted to make the movie wanted to do) + its just a cute and good movie. good rep? check. good movie? check. that's the hype.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
Máscara de Tigre Avatar
Is there someone out there patient enough to explain to me the hype behind "To All the Boys I've Loved Before?" Is it exciting because a boy is nice to a girl?

...is that it?
specifically asian lead that the author refused to whitewash (which is what some studios that wanted to make the movie wanted to do) + its just a cute and good movie. good rep? check. good movie? check. that's the hype.

Relevant good article on the representation mattering.
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
TAIKO ★ Avatar
what is it that leads us as humans to know that it's probably a good idea to sleep, only to forgo that and consciously make the decision to sleep at like 5am. because das me right now.

heck sleeping, just woke up from a nightmare at three and now i'm going to continue my dark souls 3 sl1 challange run until i break my mind, the playstation, or my body cannot handle it and forcibly shuts down just so i'll stop playing the game
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW