pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?

i have hella muse for one character of mine, but i can't decide whether it's a blessing or a curse....

last edit on Sept 23, 2018 0:57:38 GMT by valka
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I dunno if it's something necessarily different about this place (this place =/= P2, skdljfhdskjfhds) that's making it more difficult than ones that have come before, or if it's simply that life outside of it is dragging me kicking and screaming through hell and it's making stuff that used to come so easy so much more of an emotional trial, but boy, I'm really clinging to that hope that things calm down, both in and out. September has only been nice to me this year when it's the Earth, Wind, and Fire song.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i hate when i get in a coding mood with no design muse to follow.

it results in me either tweaking existing things or weeping bitterly as i close the codepen pages i just opened 5 minutes ago

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
me: wow i havent gotten any discord notifs all day, everyone must be quiet/busy

me, realizing i accidentally left do not disturb on and opening discord to 1 million new messages: oh
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Today, a very kind lady tipped me just enough money to buy my favorite candy for doing pretty much the same amount of work as I do with every customer.

This morning, I had the perfect orange: perfectly shaped, perfectly colored all throughout, peeled it all in one giant chunk, and it tasted like heaven.

Life's been tough lately, but I'm gonna revel in these tiny food miracles. TuT
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,564written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
iota Avatar
That moment when you find someone using one of your character's first and last name, and has a similar look, age, and height to another char that was closely related to the aforementioned one. >>;

Is it a coincidence? Most likely. But it's still weird. To try out site or to not? >>; (I forgot to mention it was the same genre of site, which makes it weirder. >>)

funny u mention bc i actually had a VERY similar moment just now only with someone else's character and not mine and i'm kind of sitting here confused more than anything (also a little disappointed bc i thought i'd found a friend i've since lost contact with)

cheers to coincidences!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW