write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
Deva Avatar
At 's request here's my super unnecessary wip for a skin I've been working on while procrastinating studying my chem test

HOLY FRICKFRACKPIDDLYPACK THIS IS GORG how what oh my goodness gracious im

i bow down to you
pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
OKOK I FORGOT I CAME HERE TO SAY

I GOT A CAT

THIS IS HER

HER NAME IS ARIA SHE'S A CALICO AND SUPER SOCIAL AND FRIENDLY AND ADVENTUROUS
last edit on Oct 18, 2018 4:10:28 GMT by jaronart
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Deva Avatar
At 's request here's my super unnecessary wip for a skin I've been working on while procrastinating studying my chem test

THIS IS SUPER HECKIN' PRETTY, I'M??? CRYING???

My main question is, like... how does this work? Not, like, from a coding perspective, I'll let you keep your cool coding magics a secret. ;o But does this actually make, like, user-sent messages appear as they do in the screenshot, or are these, like, pre-set messages coded into the board? 8O Either way, it's looking super cool, and I demand you tag me when this site is open so I can drool at the skin as a whole. ToT
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
Deva Avatar

My main question is, like... how does this work? Not, like, from a coding perspective, I'll let you keep your cool coding magics a secret. ;o But does this actually make, like, user-sent messages appear as they do in the screenshot, or are these, like, pre-set messages coded into the board? 8O Either way, it's looking super cool, and I demand you tag me when this site is open so I can drool at the skin as a whole. ToT

Thank you! It's messages are pre-coded into the board. Kelly! Is my example NPC. I figured I could have events mini or large have impact. So NPCs are basically like friends of the community as a whole who will send them text messages when stuff happens.

So the idea became a living world where updates are given by NPCs reacting to them kind of?? Send messages to your character whether warning or telling them to go down to w/e and check it out? I was planning on coding it so depending on the group you're in it's different NPCs 'messaging' you. And then if there are no events or stuff going on then there won't be a blinking message or text from NPC. (ofc I'm limited so until the event goes away it'll continue to have the red notification and stuff until I remove it from code, it'd be cool af if I could code it after its been viewed to mark as read and the dot disappear but I can't really do that/not entirely sure how or if it's possible even)

But idk yet lmao! It's all kind of a work in process. And for no real reason bc I don't even have a site I'm actually working on rofl. But I'm glad ppl like it!!
last edit on Oct 18, 2018 16:56:12 GMT by Deleted
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
Deva Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar

Thank you! It's messages are pre-coded into the board. Kelly! Is my example NPC. I figured I could have events mini or large have impact. So NPCs are basically like friends of the community as a whole who will send them text messages when stuff happens.

So the idea became a living world where updates are given by NPCs reacting to them kind of?? Send messages to your character whether warning or telling them to go down to w/e and check it out? I was planning on coding it so depending on the group you're in it's different NPCs 'messaging' you. And then if there are no events or stuff going on then there won't be a blinking message or text from NPC. (ofc I'm limited so until the event goes away it'll continue to have the red notification and stuff until I remove it from code, it'd be cool af if I could code it after its been viewed to mark as read and the dot disappear but I can't really do that/not entirely sure how or if it's possible even)

But idk yet lmao! It's all kind of a work in process. And for no real reason bc I don't even have a site I'm actually working on rofl. But I'm glad ppl like it!!

make a cookie
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
Deva Avatar

make a cookie

But the cookie monster will take it ):
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
every time i have to talk about my troubles with dick grayson (or really, anything involving him), it always ends up making me giggle because there's always some out of context gem that ends up sounding hilarious.

but also all my want ads tl;dr to me screaming dick into the abyss, so really, i don't know what else you want from me.

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW