write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
lunar Avatar
For the first time since I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes on June 26th of 2017, I finally get sick. T^T Stupid allergies...
Hope you feel better soon, too, Lunar >< Allergies can be icky this time of year, and that on top of diabetes ;; I really hope those allergies start being kinder to you.

Also my own random thought: pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin coffee. So. Much. Pumpkin this time of year and yet I'm not tired of it.
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
shading a gaming friend of mine but delete if u need to, staff but i love it when people tunnel vision and disregard everything i say because i refuse to take their side in their beef against someone else and just treat it like "if you're not with me, you're against me" zzzzzzzzzzzzz
last edit on Oct 30, 2018 4:18:57 GMT by k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
shading a gaming friend of mine but delete if u need to, staff but i love it when people tunnel vision and disregard everything i say because i refuse to take their side in their beef against someone else and just treat it like "if you're not with me, you're against me" zzzzzzzzzzzzz

stop bullying me
if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
valka Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
stop bullying me

n o T YOu
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
423written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
von Avatar
who else has the hobby of making 25+ hovers and picking only one? LMAO

this is me, but only when i take icon requests for other people. i end up making more hovers for other people than i do for personal albums LOL
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW