Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
braveo Avatar
i should get my wisdom teeth removed but Iโ€™m afraid of surgery v_v

I was the same way, but honestly it's not too bad. They gave me the laughing gas and I didn't feel a thing. It went quickly too, I was in there for what felt like 30 minutes.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,793written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I will get to ads. I had two family members in the hospital back to back and then I just fished a cat out of a car engine and got three other kittens to take care of (They're all doing okay - the flea infestation was terrible tho) and I'll be getting to them in all in the next few days including shop stuff.

Also no one is surprised but people who don't know cats that the orange one was in the engine. Big dumb is just written on their heads.

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
Neko Avatar
I will get to ads. I had two family members in the hospital back to back and then I just fished a cat out of a car engine and got three other kittens to take care of (They're all doing okay - the flea infestation was terrible tho) and I'll be getting to them in all in the next few days including shop stuff.

Also no one is surprised but people who don't know cats that the orange one was in the engine. Big dumb is just written on their heads.

Feel better, neko! Don't forget you're always welcome to rely on the rest of us. :)
pronounsshe/her
46written posts
braveoearned bits
offlinecurrently
braveo
braveo Avatar
DIGIMON AU RP!
๐น๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ Avatar
gonna respond like this to people who donโ€™t deserve my energy from now on.

johnny silverhand would defs say that
DIGITAL MONSTERS

a discord-based digimon au roleplay
server
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW