write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsthey/them
192written posts
inkearned bits
offlinecurrently
ink
ink Avatar
DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE DRAGON AGE
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,291written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
man i can't believe i found the police report version of getting trampled and then after you're lying there for a few minutes you get run over by a roomba-
pronounsthey / he
11written posts
lavlovearned bits
offlinecurrently
lavlov
lavlov Avatar
bold words for someone in stabbing range
ninelie Avatar
Never once in my life would I have considered purchasing a snuggie (or "oodie" as they're called here) but the Australian winter coupled with most homes here not being well-insulated has made me break all vows of high fashion.

They're arriving tomorrow and I can't wait.

Also considering forking out money for a snuggie like the above for when my cat gets here.

honestly so real tbh (<- guy who also caved and bought an oodie last week bc the aus winter is Particularly Miserable this time around or sth....)

can say it's been 10/10 so far, the only downside being that my dog sometimes thinks it's his... and that apparently the temperature's going up to the mid-twenties tmr :(

edit: my weather app lied to me and thought i was in a different state, we're sitting at a cosy 10 instead uwuw
last edit on Jun 12, 2024 0:42:59 GMT by lavlov
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
736written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
supervisor asked me to apply our team into an international big awards competition two months ago and write our entry/be our person in charge when the team has NO experience in this kind of stuff, was in the firm belief that our team was nowhere near qualified and stressed for weeks re: how to write the entry, and now two months later you're telling me WE'RE A FINALIST?

ngl, i just might cry
last edit on Jun 13, 2024 1:38:56 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
759written posts
fred johnsonearned bits
offlinecurrently
fred johnson
Part of the Furniture
fred johnson Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
taking any interest in your parent's special interest is so funny bc the most animated i've seen my mother lately is when she gets to talk shit about l ron hubbard or david miscavige
last edit on Jun 14, 2024 17:26:24 GMT by fred johnson
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,291written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
say the words "vampire knight" 3 times into a mirror and i'll appear to yell about how the series could have been good actually, the characters and world are just trapped with a bad mangaka-
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW