aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,524written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Absolute travesty that the best character I ever wrote was only so good because of the roleplaying medium (tabletop, not play-by-post), and I will never be able to enjoy her nearly as much if I port her to the RPC. TTToTTT
pronounsshe/her
185written posts
hellsyearned bits
offlinecurrently
hellsy
hellsy Avatar
Why do we sleep where we want to hide?
Honestly after being sick for two weeks and then screaming as I tried to catch up on work this week. I'm hoping my beach trip will help get me reenergized and find a spark for my hobbies again. I've just been so fucking tired and miserable.. T_T
the chalk prince
aliaslua
pronounsthey / them
940written posts
citrinitasearned bits
offlinecurrently
citrinitas
Part of the Furniture
citrinitas Avatar
existential execution is just a fluke in evolution.
it is true that people aren't obligated to forgive you after you've hurt them. however if you make an honest and true attempt at bettering yourself, it doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to have friends in that future. the way you can show your true regret over harming others is to leave them be and pursue your own life to its fullest.

this isn't directed at anyone though, i literally just read a fanfic where that was the whole premise. it was nice.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
728written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
slay the princess pristine cut and stray gods orpheus dlc cannot release any sooner, please please please i want them

added thought: being a non-bridgerton watcher while all my rl friends are is a fascinating experience, i know virtually nothing about this show but i will commit war crimes for the honor of several characters
last edit on Jun 16, 2024 6:22:48 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,717written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I haven't been able to access my discord in weeks. It keeps asking me to verify but then never sending the email. And Discord support was no help cause they can't manually send the verification for some reason. *sigh*
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW