write a reply

Post a Random Thought

370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
my in-laws came over to bring an easter treat, but i wasn't wearing a bra so i hid in the pantry.

then i had to wait ~5 mins in the pantry while they talked with my husband until he was able to conspicuously lead them away.

then i snuck into the basement lol
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
aliasrav, birb
pronounshe / they
418written posts
ravyn โญ‘earned bits
offlinecurrently
ravyn โญ‘
ravyn โญ‘ Avatar
just spent the last 30 mins or so troubleshooting discord streaming.
four browsers and two laptops later, discovered that macs are not compatible with discord's screen share, but thankfully we got a backup laptop in the house.
also, chrome is great up till u need to screen share, and then it all falls apart.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I like the idea of being able to dock with the Switch and it is only around 100 or so more dollars, vs the Switch Lite. Right at the moment it is just giving me a chance to save up my money so that I can have enough to buy what I want once they start selling again.
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
825written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
lovelorn Avatar
got into d&d recently and its really fun!

SAME !!! my one-shot turned campaign is on pause tho so im unsure if it's gonna continue or not and- OTL OTL IM A LITTLE SAD

--

in other news, hi, i'm utter hawks trash and i may be having a sliiight internal panic over someone that isn't hawks the miracle of that and wow am i rlly hoping this quarantine ends soon b/c if i'm confined to indoors much longer i'm pretty sure i'm gonna combust
last edit on Apr 13, 2020 4:22:51 GMT by bc
pronounsshe/her/your credit card information
40written posts
cherrybeansearned bits
offlinecurrently
cherrybeans
cherrybeans Avatar
you stole my heart and toilet paper
Mouse Avatar
A year ago I would of been too hesitant of getting scammed to commission artwork. Here we are now and I can't stop getting art for these characters.
show! i'd love to see!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW