offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
i don't remember this being a slowburn.

why is this a slowburn.

it did not have to be a slowburn.

why. (or, my fic grew from 3k one chapter to ????? @ this point--)
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,821written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
bc Avatar
i don't remember this being a slowburn.

why is this a slowburn.

it did not have to be a slowburn.

why. (or, my fic grew from 3k one chapter to ????? @ this point--)

I feel this. I started one of my fic chapters and it was supposed to be like 2k just for the chapter, but now it's 5k and idk what's going on.
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
i want to make a tumblr page or like, a jcink page, or just, something, that consolidates all the tutorials that are across all the different resource sites and like. just groups links to them???? for easy reference ? sometimes i'm like "i want some tutorials on x topic" and then i don't find it on once resource site so i have to go search on other resource sites which can take a lot of time (and i might not even find what i'm looking for).... i'd rather be able to see a link that's like "x topic by y user on z resource site" so that i could be like "oh sweet nice thanks i will click this link and also the four others that seem related to this topic!"

maybe it could be sortable by like. site. or... platform (jcink/proboards/etc) or... type (coding/rp advice/staffing advice)... or... more?!?!?!

but that's a very big dream... and maybe it already exists. that would be the ultimate dream
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW