pronounsShe/Her
702written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
My boyfriend has all sorts of nicknames for me, like beef cheeks, peepeeroni, peepers, but he normally calls me something with "bean" included... Clean bean, green bean, bebe beans, etc... Usually if we talk about a certain topoc during the day, it'll become my new nickname of the day. I asked him one day why he makes like, everything a nickname for me. And he said "because you're my everything" and it was just the cutest thing someone has ever said to me and I just wonder why he's not my husband yet sob
last edit on May 17, 2020 20:45:02 GMT by peach
pronounsDOLLAR / DINERO
106written posts
KOJIearned bits
offlinecurrently
KOJI
KOJI Avatar
virtual angel
peach Avatar
My boyfriend has all sorts of nicknames for me, like beef cheeks, peepeeroni, peepers, but he normally calls me something with "bean" included... Clean bean, green bean, bebe beans, etc... Usually if we talk about a certain topoc during the day, it'll become my new nickname of the day. I asked him one day why he makes like, everything a nickname for me. And he said "because you're my everything" and it was just the cutest thing someone has ever said to me and I just wonder why he's not my husband yet sob

marry him, pls.

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
662written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

not my siblings sending jump scare videos in the fam gc....

all these mf'ers boutta get blocked. i'm an only child now

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW