pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
it's like every time I visit PP, I see with a new sig and I get awed by each new one

keep 'em coming, spork!

i was caught in the act! i'm so indecisive x_x but thank you so much!! having PP has really helped me try to learn new things when it comes to designs. i should try coding eventually but that is a different monster altogether.

370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
this morning, i realized that i have been using the same bottle of lawry's seasoned salt for at least 7 years. i likely bought it in 2011 or 2012, and it expired may 27, 2013. lmao

me: *keeps using it anyway* this is fine
last edit on May 24, 2020 18:54:38 GMT by elli
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
elli Avatar
this morning, i realized that i have been using the same bottle of lawry's seasoned salt for at least 7 years. i likely bought it in 2011 or 2012, and it expired may 27, 2013. lmao

me: *keeps using it anyway* this is fine
i mean it's seasoning and salt, whats the worst that's gonna happen? you turn into seasoned, salty zombie?? haha...unless :eyes:
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar
i mean it's seasoning and salt, whats the worst that's gonna happen? you turn into seasoned, salty zombie?? haha...unless :eyes:

exactly! it smells and tastes fine. and anyway, would it be so bad to be a salty zombie that smells and tastes amazing?
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
gimmick Avatar
those kids outside my window need to stop squealing so loudly

ME EARLIER WHEN THIS LITTLE GIRL WAS MEOWING AT MY CAT IN THE WINDOW AND WOULD NOT STOP
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
spork Avatar
i was caught in the act! i'm so indecisive x_x but thank you so much!! having PP has really helped me try to learn new things when it comes to designs. i should try coding eventually but that is a different monster altogether.

I think you should give it a try, only if you're up for it and interested. I bet with your graphics and general eye for design, you could make some really spectacular stuff!
pronounsshe/her
265written posts
endlessearned bits
offlinecurrently
endless
endless Avatar
If you can't do good better do bad well.
ninelie Avatar
endless Avatar

swapped to a really big, new to me monitor and holy shit

h-how do people function with this much space

Trust me, I've been slowly upgrading over the years. I work with a 27" iMac at work and everything less than that plus a second monitor isn't enough space.

There will never be enough screen space for me to clutter with.

I can totally understand it, i have a feeling once i get used to it i won't be able to go back

On another note, waking up to pupper cuddles is becoming the highlight of my day
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW