pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Sometimes I worry my difference in opinion condemns me in the minds of others. The thought makes me sad since difference in opinion and perspective is a glorious thing I believe should be cherished. These alterations allows for new concepts and at times improve a situation. I especially adore these wonders in role-play in the forms of creative demonstration and perspectives of characters. The different ways people represent themselves and their characters’ artistically has always amazed me similarly with the different viewpoints characters and role-players have. It is what allows the creation of varying plots and increases the possibilities of what can be done. Hence, I hope to one day be able to limit my worries about how my varying opinions may upset or anger others. Especially since it is never my intention to cause rifts, I just wish to be free-spoken and honest about my thoughts and feelings while respecting the other person’s perspective and hopefully receiving mutual respect.
gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
i sleep on a double-bed and i have the top bunk. anyway, my tissue fell and i'm too lazy to get it then climb back up... i need to blow my nose though so i'm most likely doing just that.
last edit on May 24, 2020 5:40:05 GMT by spork

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
I genuinely want to help everyone who asks me for it, because heck yeah, helping people! Doing nice things!!! But I just get so gosh darned burned out sometimes. *sobs*
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW