phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
it's always so easy to tell when i'm stressed because i start dreaming that i'm back in school and i'm just casually forgetting to go to some of my classes for months on end and then remembering right as i'm supposed to be getting ready to graduate

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
ninelie Avatar
endless Avatar

swapped to a really big, new to me monitor and holy shit

h-how do people function with this much space

Trust me, I've been slowly upgrading over the years. I work with a 27" iMac at work and everything less than that plus a second monitor isn't enough space.

There will never be enough screen space for me to clutter with.
I feel like your skins are incredibly pretty and easy to use. Like, I also have a gigantic monitor (main 2k, 2nd is 1080p) but I've never felt the need to zoom in whenever I look at your designs and it feels SO nice.
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
888written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
man, i have become really good @ checking out of arguments after awhile. never underestimate my ability to just 100% become utterly disinterested ALSKFJSL
aliasravyn, ori
pronounshe / they
422written posts
rav⭑earned bits
offlinecurrently
rav⭑
rav⭑ Avatar
today started off good, but after being told i was "unimportant" and " bad at my job" to then someone asking me to stay an extra 20 mins bc they needed to get this one thing out like... y'all it turned into a bad day.

but i',m gonna go get my hair cut after almost 9 months, then go home and read over some threads that make my heart happy.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW