1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

widows: time to update your computer!

also windows: only updates microsoft edge, leaves 2 other vital updates uninstalled, throttles the rest of my system

me: :c
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
568written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
ulla Avatar

widows: time to update your computer!

also windows: only updates microsoft edge, leaves 2 other vital updates uninstalled, throttles the rest of my system

me: :c

Ever since I had to finally upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, my life has been non-stop suffering. Windows 10 likes to think it knows better than I do and what I do with my settings. No, no you don't, Windows. There's a reason why I set my settings a certain way.

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
me: i dont care about representing with like flags or colors or whatever. it's all good and nobody has to know things about me
me, also, watching my champion run around with ace colors flying behind them at the beginning of league games: oh... that's very nice

also i'm trying to make it so that the affiliates section on tutorialists is like. sortable by genre (pokemon, harry potter, etc) but... it's not working at all as easily as it was working on the actual directory page. and im very sad 
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
syhrinx Avatar
also i'm trying to make it so that the affiliates section on tutorialists is like. sortable by genre (pokemon, harry potter, etc) but... it's not working at all as easily as it was working on the actual directory page. and im very sad 

as sad as it is, it might almost be worth having a separate page for affiliates if you're gonna go with non-resource affiliates? just because like....... i know i would be super excited to have a multilayered sortable area like you have on the tutorials negl......

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
i've come to realize i'm indecisive re: forum images i use. i made a static one awhile ago & replaced it in less than 5 mins because i thought i'd like to feature the same artist overall and that the music video was cool so i want it as a sig. i will try to make this set last a week. bless. dorime.
last edit on May 22, 2020 17:53:17 GMT by spork

pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
syhrinx Avatar
me: i dont care about representing with like flags or colors or whatever. it's all good and nobody has to know things about me
me, also, watching my champion run around with ace colors flying behind them at the beginning of league games: oh... that's very nice

You could try tabbing, with the default tab resting on resource forums.

This shows you how to do a basic tab, and it is pretty easy to use as a base and just mod the CSS to make it prettier.

stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
568written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
endless Avatar

swapped to a really big, new to me monitor and holy shit

h-how do people function with this much space

Trust me, I've been slowly upgrading over the years. I work with a 27" iMac at work and everything less than that plus a second monitor isn't enough space.

There will never be enough screen space for me to clutter with.

hover + icon by 旳---
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW