write a reply

Post a Random Thought

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
, I didn't find them as useless. I love hearing opinions from others. But yeah as far as I'm aware it is a temporary and not a permanent close. I agree about good luck to the Gamestop employees getting work since you might be affected by the store location closing... or having to cut back on hours because other employees got permission to work at the same store as you. As for me.... so long as they allow me to use my active offers on the giftcard I'm content even though I would like to buy a Switch. With any luck they'll get more this summer and I'll beat everybody else out in buying one.
last edit on May 28, 2020 1:16:35 GMT by Deleted
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
Sharp Avatar
A physician hit me with the “C” word today. He told me it was BCC, the best kind of skin cancer to have. Hooray?
woah, what? how are you doing? are you ok?
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
elli Avatar
Sharp Avatar
A physician hit me with the “C” word today. He told me it was BCC, the best kind of skin cancer to have. Hooray?
woah, what? how are you doing? are you ok?

I'm okay, thanks for asking. I think I knew it for awhile now, I just was afraid to go get it checked out.
aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
702written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
I appreciate that this one site I'm on offers a skin with a larger font but it's still not large enough. I hate having to squint to read anything and the templates they offer still have the small fonts. I hate to leave the site but I will if my eyes hurt every time I go on. D:
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
i did not want children before this moment but i have just sent my brother off with my credit card to pick up some chicken dupbap & it may perhaps be pleasant to have a small task force onto which i may delegate various errands
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
Sharp Avatar
I'm okay, thanks for asking. I think I knew it for awhile now, I just was afraid to go get it checked out.

that's good, i'm glad you got it checked out!
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
peach Avatar
I appreciate that this one site I'm on offers a skin with a larger font but it's still not large enough. I hate having to squint to read anything and the templates they offer still have the small fonts. I hate to leave the site but I will if my eyes hurt every time I go on. D:

i have this problem with a lot of the sites i've been creeping on hopped onto. it looks nice, yeah, but it's so straining to the eyes. on my computer, i zoom in a minimum of x2 to be able to comfortably read everything.

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
also, double post but...
i was really shocked when sam smith & demi lovato collabed and just now i find out lady gaga & ariana grande collabed??? where am i and how do i continue to stay here?
last edit on May 22, 2020 7:16:15 GMT by spork

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW