Post a Random Thought

937written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
Pretty sure GameStop is allowing for rewards to be applied to online purchases this month. Any reason why that’s not good enough an option?
last edit on May 20, 2020 22:16:37 GMT by gimmick
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,576written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
valka Avatar

rufus shinra lapel colour discourse got me crying w laughter i love my friends so much

love how it turned into "is lilac purple or pink? discuss"

love that for us
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
As someone who works at GameStop, our mall ones aren't opening until over half of the stores in the mall open. I'm not sure that's 100% for all the states and such but that's how ours are working.

The website has switch lites occasionally but it's 100% up to Nintendo when we get switches. On the bright side we're taking trade ins again, but they're forcing us to send them all to corporate to be cleaned. Meaning some preowned ones might show up on the website... (oooor they're hoarding them all for the holidays, but lets hope not) But literally all the gamestops in my state are sold out of all consoles.. except our store has a used 2DS. And ALSO sold out of all PS4 and Xbox one controllers. It's horrible.

Your monthly coupons while you're doing this should be working on the website. IDK if that's sticking through June (I'm assuming so since not all states are open) And your points you can trade in for coupons on there as well. Also if you go in store you can have us order stuff off the website for you to be shipped if you REALLY wanna avoid ordering stuff online.

If you have any other questions just @ me or w/e and I can do my best to help you out
last edit on May 21, 2020 0:45:30 GMT by Miss Melonade ♥
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
, It isn't really the fact that they closed and other stores are opening, it is that the other Gamestops who aren't apart of the mall had been closed and are now open only for the ones to be in the mall to close instead... I mean maybe Gamestop just needs a break in certain areas or something and it was the malls turn to take the hit, since the two locations prior weren't apart of the mall. I agree, I feel it is too soon for them to be opening up the food court but that is their business I suppose. I mean I'm eating from home until this all dies down.

, again I just found it weird how they were open and suddenly closed after the other two not apart of the mall were closed prior but open now and the fact other businesses are either open or opening back up. As for the active rewards, I have to go in store if I want that five dollar giftcard. I can't get it on the computer, it won't accept my code when I attempted prior as for ordering online, it was tempting till I found out I might struggle with my rewards that I plan on redeeming before my PowerUp Reward expires. I'm seriously hoping the Switch will be back but so long as they continue allowing me to use the reward towards the five dollar giftcard, I really can't complain because then it will be used towards Xbox live or a game that Gamestop didn't have.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
spiritfoxxy Avatar
May 20, 2020 20:34:08 GMT @spiritfoxxy said:
, I get what your saying about the buy/rent, but they went from two Gamestops that aren't in a mall closing to now having the other two close while those ones opened back up.

OH, I JUST THOUGHT YOU MEANT THEY WERE PERMA-CLOSING DOWN THE STORES TO MOVE TO NEW LOCATIONS, SDFKJLDHSFKJSDHKJFSDH. My useless mall facts were, as always, useless.

Ultimate summary of all this, though? Bad times are bad. Good luck to the Game Stop employees still being expected to turn up to work, and good luck in your pursuit of a Switch! Hopefully a good quality used one turns up soon, or you can find something fun to tide you over until one does. ;u;b
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW