127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
gimmick Avatar
How did we do anything before flex and grid? Those were dark days indeed

FR OH MY GODDDD the days of calculating absolute positioning + floats but clearing them after are dead and gone and i'm so happy for it 😭
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
dropping the entire thing of taco shells right after i finished eating them but before mom got a chance to is the stupidest and most frustrating thing i've ever done
last edit on May 26, 2020 17:30:13 GMT by Kuroya

aliasnightbloom, bloom
pronounsShe/Her
702written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Had a dream that someone stole everything from my site and opened it as their own first and no one would believe me that it was mine first. omg lol

Does stealing like that even happen anymore? I know I've seen it a lot in the past but idk maybe I just don't browse too many sites to see it.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Gamestop can't expect to stay in business if they want me to order online with pick up assistance. As it stands I want the Switch they can't sell me because they don't have any, therefore my active offers are going to expire instead of being used because I'm not shopping because they refuse to allow me to get my giftcard unless I go in the store. They better be opening back up this summer, I mean why are the restaurants opening up but not the gaming stores? The ones here allow a certain amount of people in the store at a time, good idea, the ones in California, are curb side pick up.... and they aren't in a mall... So why?
last edit on Oct 29, 2021 22:06:19 GMT by Deleted
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
568written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Getting real tired of people complaining about businesses and why they are/aren't opening up. It's almost like we're in a pandemic or something.

hover + icon by 旳---
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW