907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
peach Avatar
Had a dream that someone stole everything from my site and opened it as their own first and no one would believe me that it was mine first. omg lol

Does stealing like that even happen anymore? I know I've seen it a lot in the past but idk maybe I just don't browse too many sites to see it.
bro i have that same stress dream all the time wtf
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
hot take but vampire knight would have been such a better series if it hadn't gone for that twilight theme and instead just had the ancient vampire lord trying to woo the surly vampire hunter by first aggressively trying to win over his adopted sister (a plan which immediately backfires when he thinks the guy is just trying to hit on her) and then by trying to bond while they team up to harass whatever vampire vassal is dumb enough to try dating the adopted sister (which also ends in failure but only because the poor soul keeps miraculously avoiding death by accident and has no idea the danger they are currently in)

no i do not accept criticism, i just want to see kaname desperately try to woo zero while zero is absolutely not impressed with his everything-

Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,813written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Experience is a wonder.

Beneath the over-hanging tree branches, I stood after tending to the two bottle-fed calves. A humming amidst the stationary branches resulted in my eyes glancing upwards, brimming with curiosity. The gathering of different buzzes as a small swarm of pollen-collectors went about their duties, flying between branches. The noise of several members humming in unison, a single moment, unique and incredible and a true representation of nature's voice.

I feel musey, so have my description of my little experience today.
937written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
minuet Avatar
gimmick Avatar
A great Enjolras makes or breaks a One Day More rendition 🤩
a great enjolras honestly makes or breaks a les mis performance for me 

True, but Youtube only has clips