pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
That awkward moment when your tele-therapy appointment gets cut short by a screaming child ...
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
about two years ago, my husband gave me "the pupper promise", which was his promise that when one of us would be home during the day (i.e., not working an office job), we could get a dog. we both agreed that this was good and right.

i've been watching the local humane society's website for months with no luck, so i turned to classifieds. lo and behold, yesterday the pupper promise was fulfilled!

meet sawyer, a lab/GSD mix. he's about four months old and has extra toes on his rear paws!

imgur.com/a/XeaC0iv
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
elli Avatar
about two years ago, my husband gave me "the pupper promise", which was his promise that when one of us would be home during the day (i.e., not working an office job), we could get a dog. we both agreed that this was good and right.

i've been watching the local humane society's website for months with no luck, so i turned to classifieds. lo and behold, yesterday the pupper promise was fulfilled!

meet sawyer, a lab/GSD mix. he's about four months old and has extra toes on his rear paws!

imgur.com/a/XeaC0iv
hey not to be dramatic but i would DIE for sawyer
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
i had a terrible month where i overworked myself + had school shit but its ok because i just made the cutest female sim of my life just five minutes ago ayaya

can i also just say that i wish i could be writing instead but alas, i still need to stop mourning last one and go on a sitehunt

phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
honestly, i really prefer youtube over twitch for gaming for one reason and one reason only: i can pause youtube every time mom keeps talking to me when i just want to watch my game :/

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I mean he is moving to get married and feels if that doesn't work out.... he'd move back.... and I'm like.... how about you just move cities.... you were going to jump into your car to check on our father after he injured himself, so being closer would benefit... don't move just for her... besides I'm tired of living in this state, I'm ready to return home. >.>
last edit on Mar 21, 2021 8:14:59 GMT by Deleted
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW