phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,363written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
canon: here's this cute couple coming back, and look, they have a super cute kiss
me: yes but what about THIS couple
canon: uh they're not a coupl-
me: c:

pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
gonna be playing Real dnd ... on wednesday. hype! i can't improv or act or even roll worth for shit but i'm still ready! it's gonna be... an wildemount campaign... my char is... a cobalt soul knowledge cleric... who was originally part of the revelry... :blush: :blush: :blush:
pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
Raz Avatar
I think computer literacy classes are important.  Whether it be as an elective or more visits to the computer lab as children.
Oh god, yes, it should be mandatory.

I've been spending the entirety of this quarantine being tech support and it's heart breaking because I rather be teaching them. Things would just be so much more accessible if computer literacy were up, but without it this lock down has really gotten in the way of so much learning.
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
syhrinx Avatar
gonna be playing Real dnd ... on wednesday. hype! i can't improv or act or even roll worth for shit but i'm still ready! it's gonna be... an wildemount campaign... my char is... a cobalt soul knowledge cleric... who was originally part of the revelry... :blush: :blush: :blush:

oooooooooooo that sounds like so much fun, I hope you have fun!!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW