write a reply

Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
scylla Avatar
shanimal Avatar
oof, i'm sorry that happened to you. i don't know what possesses people to do this. granted, if someone left on bad terms and a char was a wanted ad of mine, i'll typically mention the role but not by name (typically because i seek for it to be filled in other ways) but if it's just flat out like your characters... yeah, no. i had that happen to me on another site for their lore and then i popped in the discord to ask them to remove it they were so nasty to me in return. like... think, people.
it was not a want ad, and the character is supposed to be dead.

oh then that's clear cut as people being deliberately awful what the heck 8( that's terrible

aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
ulla Avatar

i got my wisdom teeth removed last friday and still all i want to do is sleep all day and eat pudding

when i got my wisdom teeth removed i:

1) told the nurse i was a dinosaur
2) asked the nurse for a hug
3) cried because the dog i wanted to pet was not around to be pet
4) cried because my friend told me my blood filled mouth was 'terrifying' and i couldnt come into the store with him
5) cried because i didnt get the milkshake i wanted
6) got told to not pick up my cat because i was holding a milkshake and i definitely did not have the coordination to do both of these things at once

i just wanted to share that tidbit with u as someone who's been there. and also say treat urself to all the smoothies and milkshakes you possibly can (and also pudding)
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
ulla Avatar

i got my wisdom teeth removed last friday and still all i want to do is sleep all day and eat pudding
do that! it's fine, no one would blame you. just stay away from straws!!

i didn't do or say anything funny after i woke up from my wisdom teeth surgery, i was only loopy during the time it took them to get me to the recovery chair. :( by the time we walked out the door about 20 minutes later, i was completely lucid and very grumpy. here's the video my husband recorded, which is mostly unintelligible because of all the gauze stuffed in my mouth.
last edit on Jun 4, 2020 21:04:35 GMT by elli
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
937written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
do people not know when to shut up?? ?? Do they not understand the concept of discretion or are they that eager to seem relevant that they're not even TRYING to seem constructive, are just straight up gossip mongering?

(not rp related)
last edit on Jun 4, 2020 23:05:24 GMT by gimmick
pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Me: Okay. I think I'm set on this session's script.

Me: -reads it the next day, decides I hate it, and redoes the entire thing-

Today is the fourth time I've done this, send help ;;3;;
pronounsshe/her
75written posts
minuetearned bits
offlinecurrently
minuet
minuet Avatar
fossa Avatar

4) cried because my friend told me my blood filled mouth was 'terrifying' and i couldnt come into the store with him
6) got told to not pick up my cat because i was holding a milkshake and i definitely did not have the coordination to do both of these things at once

i just wanted to share that tidbit with u as someone who's been there. and also say treat urself to all the smoothies and milkshakes you possibly can (and also pudding)

omg u had a way more interesting experience than me, i just tried to leap out of the dentist's chair and the nurse managed to stop me from keeling over sweats

also i just lived off rice porridge and various soft-ish toppings. do recommend. but also treat urself to pudding bc u deserve it
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
fossa Avatar
ulla Avatar

aw man i wish my experience was this fun, mine was basically just
- i was giddy and wanted to call a friend
- i slept all the way home
- i slept on the couch once getting home
- i woke up to puke because anesthesia doesnt agree with my body and then proceeded to cry myself back to sleep
- rinse repeat for a while
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

ty for everyone wishing me well & sharing all your experiences. they've been fun to read.

i didn't actually get put completely under for my surgery, i only had local + laughing gas so i was unfortunately very conscious for the entire thing but i didn't have to deal with the anesthesia fallout. one of my sockets didn't ever develop the blood clot, however, so i've been battling w/dry socket that's been p painful.

i can't wait until i can talk normally again.
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
dnd went... really well. i was really nervous about having to be carried because of my general inexperience? but i started a lot of rp moments... i instigated a lot of convos... i made people laugh :blush: feels... pleasant
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW