aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Deva Avatar
Would anyone date their own OC?

I probably wouldn't 🤔 I don't make any of mine with my ideal type in mind lol

Realistically, I feel like I'd hate all of my favorite OCs if I were to meet 'em in real life, much more want to date them, sdljkfhdkjfdhs. Character antics that are soooo fun to write out in threads, but would be just... the worst to actually have to live through.

Never mind the OCs I'm thirstiest for are the ones who would absolutely sell me to Satan for a corn chip. But you know what? Worth.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,822written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
pharaoh leap Avatar
Deva Avatar

Realistically, I feel like I'd hate all of my favorite OCs if I were to meet 'em in real life, much more want to date them, sdljkfhdkjfdhs. Character antics that are soooo fun to write out in threads, but would be just... the worst to actually have to live through.

Never mind the OCs I'm thirstiest for are the ones who would absolutely sell me to Satan for a corn chip. But you know what? Worth.

I feel this. I have a few that are cutesy, but I refuse to date them. Others would throw me into the fire and not be at all bothered, lol.
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
Deva Avatar

oh i definitely would but the real question is: would any of my ocs date me? (no)
84written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
If this is not love, what should we call it?
Deva Avatar

90% of my characters' defining traits is prob "dumbass"

& i dont think the type of dumbass i am would mess well w/ theirs akdljakdl

pronounsAny
29written posts
Devaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deva
Deva Avatar
And I hope that wherever life has taken you, that you're happy.
BONNIBEL Avatar
i hate all those little bastards just as much as they hate me.
ill see them all in hell 🔪
relatable tbh

pharaoh leap Avatar
i feel so attacked rn, you took that straight from my diary didn't you. that or we're secretly sharing the same soul or smth
last edit on Jun 4, 2020 3:38:45 GMT by Deva
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
scylla Avatar
stop using my characters in your posts when i have left your site on bad terms. thanks. they’re not yours to use, especially after how you treated me.

oof, i'm sorry that happened to you. i don't know what possesses people to do this. granted, if someone left on bad terms and a char was a wanted ad of mine, i'll typically mention the role but not by name (typically because i seek for it to be filled in other ways) but if it's just flat out like your characters... yeah, no. i had that happen to me on another site for their lore and then i popped in the discord to ask them to remove it they were so nasty to me in return. like... think, people.

pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
shanimal Avatar
scylla Avatar
stop using my characters in your posts when i have left your site on bad terms. thanks. they’re not yours to use, especially after how you treated me.
oof, i'm sorry that happened to you. i don't know what possesses people to do this. granted, if someone left on bad terms and a char was a wanted ad of mine, i'll typically mention the role but not by name (typically because i seek for it to be filled in other ways) but if it's just flat out like your characters... yeah, no. i had that happen to me on another site for their lore and then i popped in the discord to ask them to remove it they were so nasty to me in return. like... think, people.

it was not a want ad, and the character is supposed to be dead.
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,822written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
scylla Avatar

Actually, pretty sure the same site that is talking about - they did that to me too and I definitely left on bad terms with them. They were still using my character for lore. It was frustrating beyond belief because several people were aware that I didn't want my characters associated with the site. I'm really sorry that this happened to you. I can imagine how aggravating and upsetting it is! I hope they learn a lesson. We all have rules on our site about godmodding, why wouldn't we have the same rule about using other people's characters without their permission for lore or posts???
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW