Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
not to double post but rpg-d just gave the okay for linking all the tutorials from their directory into tutorialists........... .. . . . this was both my dream and also my greatest nightmare.... but there's so many tutorials! which is going to be great
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
went to protest, got tear gas shot at me and my buds twice, ended up crashing in some place called the boner mansion, then found myself playing smash bros in the basement of said mansion with some dude at like 2am

was a pretty good day tbh
last edit on Jun 3, 2020 5:40:30 GMT by Deleted
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

if i spent a day and put together an animanga tumblr advertising blog (think like rpings and all things roleplay just animanga only), would ppl use it? (would a few ppl be interested in helping me run it/keep ads flowing?)
last edit on Jun 3, 2020 13:14:40 GMT by ulla
84written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
If this is not love, what should we call it?
ulla Avatar

if i spent a day and put together an animanga tumblr advertising blog (think like rpings and all things roleplay just animanga only), would ppl use it? (would a few ppl be interested in helping me run it/keep ads flowing?)

i would love to see smt like that!! i don't have a...site to submit right now but i would totally
be down with helping run it c: i've ran site buzzes before (which are no where near the long-term length or the same upkeep) but it's made me more familiar w/ tumblr than i would like to be 

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
Deva Avatar
Would anyone date their own OC?

I probably wouldn't 🤔 I don't make any of mine with my ideal type in mind lol
i'd date half my OCs and run away for my life from the other half, no lie.
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
Deva Avatar
Would anyone date their own OC?

I probably wouldn't 🤔 I don't make any of mine with my ideal type in mind lol

i make two types of OC. the ones where "i am my OC" and then the ones where it's like "i want to date my OC"

there is no in-between. usually.

pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
Prologue: I have stretch marks from a past pregnancy that wound up being a very deep psychological trauma for me.

Main Story: I just reached for something in the store and my tummy showed and a little girl went, "Look, mommy! She has her tiger stripes just like you!"

Epilogue: I sobbed in the grocery store because she was so excited and positive about them and it made me have hope for all thicc girls like me, combined with the added positive memory for them now.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW