peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
scylla Avatar
peach Avatar
Well, uh, that's kind of a bummer. I go to check on what posts I owe for a site but! My account has been deleted... and everything has been archived. The archival posts states I didn't post in the past 30 days but I did... And I was kicked from the Discord server? And now someone has claimed my old character lol

Ah well... Would have been nice to at least had a bit of a warning, but what can ya do.
I know on our site, we tag @ everyone at least four times during an activity check. We also send out one preliminary site wide email, as well as a reminder during the last few days. If you don’t post in the actual activity check, we assume that means you’ve seen all six reminders and decided that the site is no longer for you/extenuating circumstances have made you unable to come back.

Once you are archived, you generally have a week before your claims are forfeit and we delete your accounts. Our last check, however, we gave people an entire month to come back and reclaim their things.

If you had partners you were RPing with, generally they may have notified us of an absence, either that or we would expect someone to post an away message. This is a group activity, after all, so staff expect some sort of communication if there’s an issue with meeting activity requirements, as we save claims and characters for people who actually notify us.

If you took all these steps and we’re still deleted — Oof, dang. That’s rough, I’ve been there and it’s super poopy. V.V

There was no activity check. And the thing also is, I did post at least a week or two ago and two days after I made a post and plot page post, my character was archived and another person swooped in and took the role. And I was given no warning. So like. I just feel really disrespected. No one reached out to ask if I was still interested and the site isn't very big. It wouldn't have been hard. It's not like there are 50 members and you can't keep track. :/
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
peach Avatar
There was no activity check. And the thing also is, I did post at least a week or two ago and two days after I made a post and plot page post, my character was archived and another person swooped in and took the role. And I was given no warning. So like. I just feel really disrespected. No one reached out to ask if I was still interested and the site isn't very big. It wouldn't have been hard. It's not like there are 50 members and you can't keep track. :/

oof, that bites the big one, then. i am so sorry that happened!!!! :(
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Sooo the police are at the Walmart where I work and they're barricading the entrance. Apperantly we're not allowed to leave yet too. No one is telling us anything either, I'm officially concerned.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Mouse Avatar
Sooo the police are at the Walmart where I work and they're barricading the entrance. Apperantly we're not allowed to leave yet too. No one is telling us anything either, I'm officially concerned.

Stay safe, Mouse. :'c Just remember that if anyone tries to make off with stuff, don't try to stop them, and you'll probably be fine. Product can be replaced. You, my good friend, cannot. ; ~ ;
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
i've been frantically completing math homework assignments all afternoon. i'm three assignments deep and my right thumb has lost strength, but i still have one more assignment and a quiz to finish by midnight!

must...... hold... on
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
elli Avatar
i've been frantically completing math homework assignments all afternoon. i'm three assignments deep and my right thumb has lost strength, but i still have one more assignment and a quiz to finish by midnight!

must...... hold... on
yo i get it man, math SUCKS

but you got this, believe me you do! hold on tight and kick some math ass!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW