pronounsShe/Her
306written posts
offlinecurrently
Miss Melonade ♥
Spring '21 Bingo Completionist
Miss Melonade ♥ Avatar
I've Grown Tired of This Body, Cumbersome and Heavy
Me: -favorite games are party games with friends-
Also Me: -has horrible crippling social anxiety and has practically isolated herself-
pronounsshe/her
329written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
Being an artist can be painful because you sometimes come to terms with the fact that maybe whatever you pour your soul into will never see the daylight; never be appreciated under the giants of Joe Hisashi or Monet, and that your art can be truly insignificant and never touch another person in any meaningful manner aside from a flick of an eye and a dismissive comment of 'that's nice, I guess'.

pronounsHe/Him/His
1,096written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
These past 2 chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen???

Chefs fucking kiss

This weeks chapter? ? ? I wouldn’t mind dying. Like, give me actual death. Because what the literal fuck? The way I screamed, the way I’m crying, the way I just? ? ? ? I have no words for what just happened, I regret reading this series.

I blame you bitch
68written posts
umbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
umby
umby Avatar
light Avatar
These past 2 chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen???

Chefs fucking kiss

This weeks chapter? ? ? I wouldn’t mind dying. Like, give me actual death. Because what the literal fuck? The way I screamed, the way I’m crying, the way I just? ? ? ? I have no words for what just happened, I regret reading this series.

I blame you bitch

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THIS SUFFERING AWAITED US

i still have hope tho!!! there's a couple hints that lead me to think that it will be ok!!!

she a few chapters ago she mentioned "feeling the core of cursed energy". that was the same wording gojo used in the flashback before he learned reverse cursed energy healing! also her fight with momo where they spoke about female sorcerers and scars. i think she might just get a cool eyepatch! or we might just suffer forever!!! :)

370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
i rebuilt an old, pre-2010 website from the ground up (for a client) and phew, the improvements i made are so nice.

converted the logo into an SVG from a large image file, converted the background gradient into pure CSS from another large image, built a simple + modular grid system, added utilities for display and spacing, added better support for screen readers, and most importantly: made that bitch responsive.

visually, it's almost an exact clone (i made some small adjustments), but the code behind it is completely different + more maintainable.

fuck i love this kind of work.
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW