write a reply

Post a Random Thought

211written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
Noire Avatar
That glorious moment when you finally clean your glasses and look around all like "ah, yes, this is what colours look like"

i only save this for special occasions. most days i'm content to see the world fuzzy because otherwise i'll fuss at everything like the irate nitpicker that i am
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
i was excited to be caught up in ffxiv except i cannot stand that there are like clouds of players surrounding every npc. my immersion... i must be the only person talking to an npc because i am the warrior of light dangit. everybody else get out

hahaha no, i jest, i jest... unless?

at any rate... i think i will wait a while before i do msq
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
damn went to look at some posts from last year and 2018...

watching ur prose and writing regress feels bad man. my current writing feels... commercialized? quick, to the point, and manufactured in order to get things moving.

i think my current style is much easier / better for rping but damn...

i miss my old threads :antipog:
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,706written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
SPIRELE Avatar

watching ur prose and writing regress feels bad man. my current writing feels... commercialized? quick, to the point, and manufactured in order to get things moving.

Such a fucking mood and something I was legit just thinking about myself.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
707written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
looking at the supposed genshin leaks so i dont get tempted to use my primogems on zhongli and,,,,,,

albedo and xiao pls come home from the war soon

also you scaramouche. lil twerp. i like you. pls be in a banner.

coming soon.
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,381written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
SPIRELE Avatar

i actually was also thinking about this not too long ago. i absolutely can't speak for anyone but myself, but i feel like it largely comes from the fact that this year has sucked SO much energy and vitality away from me that i'm kind of... making do..? that's what my posts feel like to me, at least: that i'm making do with the resources that i have because it still feels good to write and see progress (in the ticking up of post/point count, and the progression of plots), but i don't have the same creative drive or energy that i had this time last year that contributed to a writing style i was really proud of.

that's just how i feel, and i do hope that it's a result of feeling the mass burnout that this year has caused because it means that it's something that will heal as everything else does, and if my writing quality suffering a bit is a testament of me making it through the hell of 2020... you know what, i'll take it.
last edit on Dec 9, 2020 16:41:09 GMT by ulla
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW