aliasAkira, Tsunami, Tsu, Aki
pronounsAny
4,159written posts
AkiraTsunamiearned bits
offlinecurrently
AkiraTsunami
Part of the Furniture
AkiraTsunami Avatar
I've got a hurricane in my head, I can't feel a thing, but it's better than dead
Why are the fans on my computer running so hard? Bitch you just woke up. You're still cold from the death like embrace of sleeping overnight. Why are you acting like you're overheating?

the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
712written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
whaddup folks the mood for tonight is being more than marginally wonderfully tipsy to disassociate as i divebomb into this reading of semiotics and formalist theory !

my second name is, in fact, suffering.

coming soon.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
one of my friends: so kuro, why is it exactly that you feel this way about vampire knight-

me, pulling out my gigantic essay on why vampire knight actually could have been good if it had been anything other than what it actually is: well i'm glad you asked-
last edit on Mar 11, 2021 15:41:27 GMT by Kuroya
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
sacred Avatar
through a series of unfortunate events, i managed to use the wayback machine to recover a post from 2016 i've been thinking about a lot lately. it was my last post on a site in the middle of a huge emotional and psychological breakdown when i was 17/18. the post doomed a much loved character to a really horrific fate and i'm just gonna like. spend the rest of the stay ruminating on what could have been if i'd like...had a therapist.

Death's open palm willed him forward into nothingness. But he refused.

#LetBorgBeHappy2021
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
205written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
Ah, yes... we will be getting money from the government again. Too bad that's getting sent straight back because of student loans. :') But hey, less I have to work my ass off to pay these back, I'll take it.
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
scylla Avatar
sacred Avatar
through a series of unfortunate events, i managed to use the wayback machine to recover a post from 2016 i've been thinking about a lot lately. it was my last post on a site in the middle of a huge emotional and psychological breakdown when i was 17/18. the post doomed a much loved character to a really horrific fate and i'm just gonna like. spend the rest of the stay ruminating on what could have been if i'd like...had a therapist.

Death's open palm willed him forward into nothingness. But he refused.
#LetBorgBeHappy2021
there's always gonna be a little bubble universe in my mind where a 19yo kid is condemned to eternal cryosleep who never knew how much he was loved cause i had no good coping mechanisms and took it out on people i cared about both real and fictional.
last edit on Mar 12, 2021 0:43:25 GMT by sacred
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW