phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
lovelorn Avatar
so true. same for cerise pavel and violet but cerise has custody of all three

listen, kayron would have all three, but ras and vildred need one to take turns with and also kayron has the -1 intelligence penalty of tenebria (and, to a lesser extent, nilgal)
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
so true. same for cerise pavel and violet but cerise has custody of all three
listen, kayron would have all three, but ras and vildred need one to take turns with and also kayron has the -1 intelligence penalty of tenebria (and, to a lesser extent, nilgal)
ras and vildred sharing a braincell is literally the whole plot of the first section of story
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
i should just get "apologies for the delay" tattooed on my forehead to save time tbh
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,244written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
lovelorn Avatar
ras and vildred sharing a braincell is literally the whole plot of the first section of story

this is exactly where i'm at - ras + vildred taking turns having a singular brain cell while kayron sips wine and has custody of the other two shared brain cells

(aka i'm just reaching chapter 10 of the first story episode / season and i'm here for it)
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
this is exactly where i'm at - ras + vildred taking turns having a singular brain cell while kayron sips wine and has custody of the other two shared brain cells

(aka i'm just reaching chapter 10 of the first story episode / season and i'm here for it)
oh shit. i'll stop clogging this thread now but MAN part 1 of the story is my favorite even tho violet to me is. <3 you're gonna enjoy the second ep i think...but it gets REALLY FUCKING HARD at some parts battle-wise so be wary
last edit on Mar 15, 2021 23:34:55 GMT by Deleted
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW