Hi from a french fry

pronounsShe/Her
63written posts
Abbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abby
Abby Avatar
I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake, baby, snap out of it
(3rd time's the charm- I was rlly in the mood to do this but I was too lazy to switch off of mobile and I kept accidentally exing out the page w my tiny ass phone so here we go one more time)
(also its like 1 and I honestly should sleep but I deprive myself so I'm very sorry this is a whole mess)

Hey! I'm Abby, but you can call me whatever the heck you want (literally anything- I've had the nickname Lil' Yeehaw before so you can't get weirder than that you probably could actually idk) bc I think nicknames are fun and it makes me feel xtra loved when someone gives me one. Anyway. I've been rping for like 4 or 5-ish years, which I know is NOTHING compared to 90% of the people around here. Plus it was entirely warriors RP (save for like 2 seconds of hunger games and harry potter shtuff), which I feel like just knocks me down a whole other level. Nothing against warriors rp, I just feel like it's where everyone starts and also it's talking. cats. I find it a little difficult to develop complex characters when I'm limited to kitty knowledge, so I find with me and others that it's kindaaa not the best quality :/. I haven't really been that into the whole talking cats thing for the past 2 years, but it's what I know and it's where my friends are and I'm extremely picky so it's been really difficult for me to branch out. I feel so inexperienced compared to everyone else :p

But I eventually did branch out- my friend started up a shapeshifter human-y rp called Andalusian nights (sorry for the not-so-subtle plug |D) which I am helping admin! It's not perfect by any means (actually there's so much we need to work on) but that's sorta what brought me here. While I was looking for templates and skins and such I realized that the discussion & community around here seems so honest and friendly and I love that! I live for some random rambling thoughts.

I can't code. At all. The most I've done is probably changing hex codes on a pre-made template, and that was difficult. But I would love love love to learn! although with my schedule I doubt I would be able to until summer ;_; I do like the writing piece, but I gotta get back into my groove bc I just took a 5 month break for school (it's kicking my ass)

Hmmm what else to write...

Fun facts about me time:
  • I have actually never watched an anime or manga (sorry I failed guys) so all of this animanga shtuff is new to me
  • I'm a junior in high school (I know such a lil bb)
  • I like to eat
  • I loveeeee listening to music of all kinds of genres, so if you wanna talk to me about that I can dump a million song recommendations on you (Conan Gray anyone? Sigrid? George Ezra?)
  • I garden a bunch in the spring & that's my favorite season so I'm just patiently waiting for it to roll around
  • I run XC but I'm kind of a turtle
  • I wish I could art (I even own a bunch of supplies) but I succ bc I never actually do anything
  • I actually started my rp on roblox and minecraft but we don't talk about that

Anyway if you got down to here, you are a true champ. HEre's your prize.

<3 Abby

last edit on Feb 19, 2019 14:38:37 GMT by Abby
pronounsShe/Her
63written posts
Abbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abby
Abby Avatar
  Oh my goodness it’s been a while since I’ve looked at this thread so sorry that this is like a month late |D but also HI and YES thank you so much! I felt like the only person who didn’t know anything about anime so it’s super reassuring to have someone else like me here<3 *clings*

Wowow thank you cries I’m so surprised you actually like my humor but IT MEANS SO MUCH <33 Also we are name twins??? :OOO yes you can adopt me right now (just a warning tho because I might get annoying fast)
pronounsshe/her
239written posts
swanskiearned bits
offlinecurrently
swanski
swanski Avatar
To eat or ... to eat ...
. Hi!

What do you like to eat?? I'm such a foodie that I like to ask this question. LOL
Plus, I wish I could garden. The idea of it is amazing but.... I don't do bugs. It really freaks me out. I just befriend people who garden and ask for fresh veggies.
pronounsShe/Her
63written posts
Abbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abby
Abby Avatar
hello :) I like to eat pasta! It's my Italian 1/4 shining through, ig. What about you? TBH, I've really only gardened the easy stuff like flowers and squash, but I really want to do veggies and fruits! My dad won't let me have a raised bed because he think it'll ruin his lawn *eye roll*
last edit on Feb 22, 2019 19:17:14 GMT by Abby
pronounsshe/her
239written posts
swanskiearned bits
offlinecurrently
swanski
swanski Avatar
To eat or ... to eat ...
MMM! Pasta is the best. Noodles of any kind are my fav, but Italian style and Asian style are my top two. My favorite food is Korean, but my mom made some bomb Korean food. I also may be a bit bias because I'm Korean. LOL

As for gardening... I don't like to garden, but I like to eat the food that comes from the garden. LOL I had a friend who planted more cucumbers just so she could make more pickles for me! Homemade pickles! YUMM!! As of right now, we got a few fruit trees, but we planted them just last year, so it may be a few years before we actually get fruits from them. You should totally check out the hay gardening. I heard it's really great. No weeding, but you do have to water them more. At least from what I hear. Should check it out. :) Maybe that might be okay for the lawn?? LOL
last edit on Feb 25, 2019 20:51:17 GMT by swanski