Fairy Tail RP [AM]

pronounsshe/her
18written posts
Iv'ryearned bits
offlinecurrently
Iv'ry
Iv'ry Avatar
no you are not on my level; watch me play with the devil

A six-year-old non-canon community that is still going strong with active members and staff. Loose rules allow for maximum creativity with magics and characters!

last edit on Sept 12, 2020 8:44:59 GMT by Iv'ry
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] submissionaccepted
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

Thank you for submitting to Pixel Perfect's directory. Your submission has been accepted. Members are free to bump every 7 days. Enjoy!

pronounsshe/her
18written posts
Iv'ryearned bits
offlinecurrently
Iv'ry
Iv'ry Avatar
Bump! We have added several features as well as a new guild to our site!

- Rakshasa is now a new nature-based dark guild open to joining.
- The Marriage System is now live - get married to your partner and receive magic upgrades!
- Our Sorceror's Magazine is now once more on a steady schedule - receive updates on the latest events and interesting members of our site.
- Achievement Update: Our Achievement badge system has received quite a few new additions based on our last competition - see which ones you can add to your profile.
- GFX Contests are now live! We have an avatar and signature contest under way for those of you with a passion for photo editing~

Please check us out if interested!
pronounsshe/her
18written posts
Iv'ryearned bits
offlinecurrently
Iv'ry
Iv'ry Avatar
Bump - a few new guilds have entered the world!
- Dies Irae, a new legal guild with a strong sense of justice. They'll eliminate the evil in this world through any means possible.
- Errings Rising, a new dark guild that wishes to create chaos by performing illegal tasks.
- Rune Knights, a government entity meant to track down magical criminals and dispense official justice.

Please check us out if interested!
pronounsshe/her/idrc
5written posts
altheaearned bits
offlinecurrently
althea
althea Avatar
:pensive:
Bump~ Plenty of things have changed since the ad was bumped
- By now the forum is 8 years old, and still going strong with ~80 individual writers!
- Elysium was created, a dark guild whose goal is to create a utopia befitting of the image of the ones who seek to create it
- Lackbook was introduced, an IC social media platform!
- A system for plot companies and business licenses!
- The Rivalry Mechanic was introduced, giving extra bonuses to those in opposition to each other!

Please consider checking us out <3
pronounsshe/her/idrc
5written posts
altheaearned bits
offlinecurrently
althea
althea Avatar
bump~ It's only about time until September's limited time Items of the Month drop.  And won't be soon until the next edition of Sorcerer's Magazine does as well!

Meanwhile, a new independent guild created by the members will soon be officially introduced!

so please consider checking us out <3
pronounsshe/her/idrc
5written posts
altheaearned bits
offlinecurrently
althea
althea Avatar
bump~ The brand-new independent guild has finally launched: Meliora Vitae! They're a group that strives to preserve the harmony between man and nature, very cool beans!

Also, seeing as our Staff team is currently revamping the World Map, we're currently hosting a Worldbuilding Competition! Now anyone has opportunity to add a country to the site cannon!

If you're interested, please consider checking us out <3
pronounsshe/her/idrc
5written posts
altheaearned bits
offlinecurrently
althea
althea Avatar
Bump~ The site gotten a lot of new and exciting features in the last two years, but one of my favorites would have to be the introduction of some brand-new magic systems to allow for even greater freedom with stat-based combat onsite!

However, the biggest event currently is an international war between several nations in our canon. Anything that happens in the event threads will have real consequences, so please consider checking us out <3
pronounsshe/her/idrc
5written posts
altheaearned bits
offlinecurrently
althea
althea Avatar
Bump~  Happy New Year!  The first major battle of the international war has wrapped up, and it's left us with more dramatic, unforgettable, and iconic moments than ever.

One major change to the site would have to be the creation of Confidence International, an independent guild that advertises itself as an artist's collective while performing shady activities under the surface...  Either way, we're all celebrating the new year with an IC mini-event, so please consider checking us out <3