write a reply

Well this is awkward

7written posts
zeldaroseearned bits
offlinecurrently
zeldarose
zeldarose Avatar
I feel like I'm a transfer student into a Japanese classroom. I am asked to introduce myself and as I stare into my new classmate's eyes, I realize something very important: I don't know how to speak Japanese! I guess English will have to do.

My name is Zelda and I'm brand spanking new to the RP community as a whole. Well, kinda.

Around ten years ago, I was a part of the warrior cats RP community on a web service known as Wetpaint (which later changed to Wikifoundry and eventually just shutdown completely). I was a kid then. Now, as an adult, I am inspired to once more take part in RP community.

First and foremost, I am a writer by nature, so I will most definitely be writing a lengthy introduction. Sorry for that. Besides writing, I enjoy art and video games and anime/manga. My favorite video game of all time (and my long-time obsession) is Kingdom Hearts. If you talk to be about it, I will never shut my mouth. And yes, I am very excited for Kingdom Hearts 3.

As for anime and manga, I generally prefer manga over anime, but I love both. My favorite series include Gakuen Alice, Hunter x Hunter, Kitchen Princess, Assassination Classroom, and anything by Arina Tanemura. You could say I am a fan of both magical girls and shounens.

I am currently a graphic design major in university as well as studying web development and design. I hope to utilize both these skills here and other RP sites.

Anyway, I think that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed the introduction and feel free to talk to me anytime. I have a discord so if you wanna chat, I prefer that method.
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

welcome, zelda!! i didn't start with warriors but like over a decade ago i also found my rp beginnings on an animal-based rp and have come to love it here in the animanga corner so i hope you do as well!
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Hello! Welcome to PP!

zeldarose Avatar
Besides writing, I enjoy art and video games and anime/manga. My favorite video game of all time (and my long-time obsession) is Kingdom Hearts. If you talk to be about it, I will never shut my mouth. And yes, I am very excited for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Omgosh! I am soooo excited for KH3! These last few days are so painful. I put off playing dream drop distance until recently because I knew it'd make me too hyped, and it did! Also DDD turned out to be amazingly fun for me, so that as a plus.

Dodging all the spoilers and click bait everywhere is like a battleground though. Even with a spoilerblocking chrome extension.

Who are your fav characters?

7written posts
zeldaroseearned bits
offlinecurrently
zeldarose
zeldarose Avatar
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!

My favorite character by far is RIKU! He's my husband. After that, I love Namine and Xion and Axel/Lea and Sora. I love all the characters frankly. But yes, I'm struggling to contain myself and avoid spoilers and these final days are KILLING me!
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
zeldarose Avatar
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!

My favorite character by far is RIKU! He's my husband. After that, I love Namine and Xion and Axel/Lea and Sora. I love all the characters frankly. But yes, I'm struggling to contain myself and avoid spoilers and these final days are KILLING me!
I see you are a woman of good taste! He is also my favorite, because I am hella weak to characters who grow through large character arcs and change a lot. I didn't like him at all in 1, but by DDD he is without a doubt best boy. Other favs in order: Sora (he got progressively dumber as the series went on and I love it), Axel/Lea, and Aqua. 

Feel free to hit me up to chat about kingdom hearts stuff any time! i am like the only one in my friend group who loves it and the're so tired of me talking about it