phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
yes and to pop in for myself - i know that running a resource site like pixel perfect takes a lot of time and effort, from my own experiences both with forumfilters now and another resource site that is now long defunct. while i may physically have the time to do the kind of basic site maintenance + advertising maintenance that kitten seems to have more or less on lock, i also know i just do not have the time or energy to deal with much more than that, which would obviously be a huge disservice to everyone else for me to just "hey i never want to be the adult in the room for literally anything" so. yeah. (it's just understandably easier and quicker to just say "i don't really have the time" and call it a day, imo.)

(i also know that val says she largely ignores this thread when she's puttering around the site, and given that we've seen how rare it is for leap or ulla to poke in here too, it wouldn't shock me too much if they do the same; kitten's said previously that tends to mostly get invested only when she's stopping us from reaching 10, so i don't think it'd be too far off the mark to say that neko is the primary staffer invested in this thread by this point - which isn't to shame any of the other staff since imo this is kind of chump change in the grand scheme of things, just establish the basic "lay of the land" so to speak as far as i'm aware of it. and imo it's definitely not fair to everyone else on the staff just to staff me - or anyone else for that matter - for the sole purpose of this thread - not that i think that's what you're actually suggesting, ginger, i just, y'know, wanna say that out loud so there's zero confusion about that.)

i just. end up in the counting thread a lot because i check pixel perfect often throughout the day from my computer and phone and it's an easy way for me to track when i last logged in, in a sense, l-lmfao.

1 but will we keep it, who knows
last edit on Oct 22, 2020 0:58:49 GMT by Kuroya

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
scylla Avatar
Leap is incredibly busy with a full time job and we don’t know anyone’s working situations or life situations so maybe let’s not point out who can post more where, please. :3

I've actually had a lot more free time since I moved recently-ish, but at the cost of having an Internet connection worth any salt. Most of the time, the loading time wait was just too much to be worth it to post on here. I don't think Ginger meant any harm/I wasn't super bothered by the comment, but thanks for sticking up for me, Scylla. <33333 Warmed my heart.

Now that I've got a better service, though... Watch me still fail to keep you guys from getting to ten, sdjfkhldfh. BACK TO ZERO, HECKERS.

Tiny edit because people have posted while I had this in a WIP and I didn't notice, but I still stand by everything already said here, and I also stand by you guys, keep rockin'. =w=b
last edit on Oct 22, 2020 0:52:54 GMT by pharaoh leap
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
**rubs forehead nervously** it wasn't meant reach these kinds of levels or even a call out. Hell.. I don't even post in this thread for months sometimes, actually.. There's been times I am off Pixel Perfect for months, so it is 100% not to force anyone to post in it. Or even check on it. I think even a Year once before

side note just glad not on instant ban for a misunderstanding

~~thank you Neko for Playing all these years. Love yours and Kitten's kitties.  and Leaps side commentary, and anyone else sneaking in once a while.

edit to change number for leap's post and to reply to leap
s post

~~ ;-; Leaps faith in me, burns so purely. tears are falling.

-- read "heckers" as "hackers"
last edit on Oct 22, 2020 0:56:52 GMT by Ginger
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,368written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?

no but also okay i do think it's kind of a nice sentiment to want to... i guess "deputize" a member or two to be able to even the game out a little in the staff's favor so that neko can have some time to rest without us basically running up the score until kitten decides to crush our dreams so. maybe it'd be worthwhile to just. have one or two members get their posts treated as staff solely in this thread for the purposes of reset. just to even those odds out a little bit. (maybe let the staffers who don't want to play delegate one person in their stead? idk it's a thought.)
last edit on Oct 22, 2020 1:10:43 GMT by Kuroya

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
0, whoops.

I'm fine with that idea! It's not even technically an 'official' game to begin with, since I think Ginger started it (not that it's a problem, of course; 600+ pages in, I'd assume it's chill with everyone) so if a few people want to take on the role of Count Staff :tm:, I don't see a problem. You'd just have to make sure that you're properly denoted, otherwise people might just assume you're miscounting.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW