aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
oh, i leave quite an impression; five feet, to be exact.

The Harmonic Chorus is at war and your god is dead.

Thirty years ago, the gods began a war amongst themselves that would drag this whole world into the conflict. At the center of it all, the God of Choice was murdered, leaving their nation on the brink of collapse all while the Godspawn, machines that have formed ruthless sentience from the after-effects of the gods’ magic, terrorize what parts of civilization they could reach. In the search for leadership, the Grand Maestro is but a child-queen, manipulated to the tune of capitalists.

This is your home, your country, and your tomb. Will you survive or be a passing note in its history as the war continues?
COMING SOON — A DIESEL-STEAMPUNK ANIMANGA FANTASY BASED ON WWI. MORE DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE.
last edit on Jul 5, 2024 1:44:12 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar

And we're back! This is just a more ic teaser of everything that's been teased above, along with a brief look at some of the factions in Rebelsong! The response so far has been incredible, and all the more motivating to work on this. So far, we're about halfway through the lore write-up and are making decent headway on the skin. More details (site operations, membergroups, factions, and magic system) will be put up soon!
last edit on Jul 6, 2024 17:10:06 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
791written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar

NGL surprised myself at the progress and headway we're making, so it's time for another update! This time, we'd like to introduce the membergroups of the site, based on various patron saints a character may either 1) IC-ly have or 2) be associated with OOC-ly. Since our pantheon is lifted from the Greek Pantheon, these saints are 100% based on heroes and notable characters of their myths. You can tell I was a PJO kid in childhood.

Our next goal will be to tease the factions, otherwise known as The Schools of Thought soon!
last edit on Jul 8, 2024 3:52:34 GMT by CEL

coming soon.