looking for co-admins

pronounsshe/her
15written posts
kaltagearned bits
offlinecurrently
kaltag
kaltag Avatar

Hello friends! So a friend and I are looking to make a new pokรฉmon site, and while we aren't unfamiliar with the concept (we had a pretty active one going around a year ago) we know just how much work it takes to get a functioning, fun system in place and to get things going. We don't have a lot of details ironed out yet, though we know we want a darker overarching plot and plenty for our members to do! (jobs, shops, etc.)

We've just started working, and we'd love a few more hands to help us get things going quickly and successfully. This site will be hosted on jcink && feature animanga faces. If you're interested, we're asking that staff be over 18, able to be active, social, and welcoming to new members. Knowledge of pokemon is a must. we're really looking for social people to make the site a welcoming environment. If you're interested in helping us making our site, drop me a message on here or reply to this thread!

Thank you!

pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
kaltag Avatar

Hello friends! So a friend and I are looking to make a new pokรฉmon site, and while we aren't unfamiliar with the concept (we had a pretty active one going around a year ago) we know just how much work it takes to get a functioning, fun system in place and to get things going. We don't have a lot of details ironed out yet, though we know we want a darker overarching plot and plenty for our members to do! (jobs, shops, etc.)

We've just started working, and we'd love a few more hands to help us get things going quickly and successfully. This site will be hosted on jcink && feature animanga faces. If you're interested, we're asking that staff be over 18, able to be active, social, and welcoming to new members. Knowledge of pokemon is a must. we're really looking for social people to make the site a welcoming environment. If you're interested in helping us making our site, drop me a message on here or reply to this thread!

Thank you!

I'm not super knowledgeable on Pokemon but I am on systems. If you need someone to help you get things written out, I can definitely do research. Not willing to stay on the site though, just wanna help you get started. Let me know
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.