write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
i'm lapis Avatar
I THIRD THIS.

also a bnha rp would be totally amazing
if you go to the discord for the site i'm actually trying to put a small group-thing together hosted on iwys, just check the group request tab and there should be a link (^: idk if that's your thing but it's something
44written posts
miraiearned bits
offlinecurrently
mirai
mirai Avatar
AU Fairy Tail site where you have the chance to have a character who isn't a complete newbie and has high magical attacks already. Most I've seen have you start at the bottom and work your way up, sure I like that kinda grind but not for all of my characters. Tried a site for fairy tail before but had a ridiculous time trying to scale the characters magic down to fit a rank system.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
1. NieR Automata with playable YoRHa units, resistence units, pods, and machines (with some liberties in terms of YoRHa typings, etc.). Non-canon
2. Final Fantasy X/mix or Rune Factory (I'd only join if I could play a summon/deity/guardian type deal and if my friend could play a prejudiced barbarian type). Non-canon
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 9:11:18 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
iota Avatar
2. Final Fantasy X/mix or Rune Factory (I'd only join if I could play a summon/deity/guardian type deal and if my friend could play a prejudiced barbarian type). Non-canon
I'm actually working on a Final Fantasy X (non-canon) site. Although you can't play the aeons, you can play summoners and guardians.
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
i'm lapis Avatar
also a bnha rp would be totally amazing

There are some out there! Of the top of my head there's Fight for Justice and True Path.

I've seen a fair number of Naruto sites out there as well. Also off the top of my head there's Together We Fall, Naruto Gaiden, and Sato Kigen.

There's an absolutely huge number of Pokemon RPs out there and if I went to grab the ones I knew of I'd be here all afternoon. There's a couple in our directory now, but if you're looking for something more specific I can go grab the ones I know of here too.

I admittedly don't know very much about any of these sites, but hopefully there's something here you all like.

pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
iota Avatar
1. NieR Automata with playable YoRHa units, resistence units, pods, and machines (with some liberties in terms of YoRHa typings, etc.). Non-canon

I would love Rune Factory ;o;
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Isekai RP, or, "We All Died and Were Reborn Without Cheat Powers!"

Basically, all the characters died before. It's not important when they died as the reincarnation could take place over time and space. Reincarnate into either a fantasy world like generic isekai, or we're all stuck in limbo ala Angel Beats and everyone struggles to "move on" and deal with their regrets.

Could be interesting to have, say, a wild west cowboy discuss fire arms with a 22nd century soldier, or doctors from the 15th century and 21st century exchange medical ideas.

Over-arching plot of course threatening the equilibrium of limbo so people have to act.

--

Alternately that sci-fi concept I floated months ago about earth being inhospitable, people escaping in Seed ships with one staying behind to watch over earth.

Then one day the scanners detect humanoid life on earth, which should be impossible and we use our super robots to go down and explore an earth abandoned by humans hundreds of years ago.

--

Variations on either are cool and I'd be happy to render whatever aid you need to get them off the ground.
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 16:07:55 GMT by Deleted
aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
I'd love to see a Rune Factory-kinda site pop up. Small town, cutesy relationships and characters running said town by taking up different essential positions. Dungeon crawling fun, too. I'd join or help out if something like this is brewing. Jcink or PB, doesn't matter.

EDIT: Oh, and that calendar.
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 16:22:10 GMT by Kay
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
Kay Avatar
I'd love to see a Rune Factory-kinda site pop up. Small town, cutesy relationships and characters running said town by taking up different essential positions. Dungeon crawling fun, too. I'd join or help out if something like this is brewing. Jcink or PB, doesn't matter.

EDIT: Oh, and that calendar.

If Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley is close enough, I think Coming Home matches what you suggested here. Not sure if they have the dungeon crawling aspect though.
pronounshe/him
158written posts
circaearned bits
offlinecurrently
circa
circa Avatar
what did you see in that dream..? besides young legs...
Kitten4u Avatar

I've seen a fair number of Naruto sites out there as well. Also off the top of my head there's Together We Fall, Naruto Gaiden, and Sato Kigen.

tried 'em already. need new. or old ones reborn. c<
16written posts
struckearned bits
offlinecurrently
struck
struck Avatar
I want to say Kingdom Hearts, but nobody ever stays active enough for the thing to blossom into something beautiful.

Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Fairy Tail... I see those everywhere, but none of them I care for right now. It'd also be nice to see other kinds of animanga brought into the mix. Pretty sure there aren't very many Soul Eater sites. Yeah, that'd be nice to see. Hmmmmm.