write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

au tokyo mew mew

this series was such a large part of my childhood. can you imagine original mew mews and original aliens? maybe even a couple other character classes to make things interesting??

it has magical girls who work at a cafe. it has characters from another world. it has the potential for characters who, like Ryou, can shift into an animal temporarily, or perhaps others who have small abilities because of prior experiments. maybe throw in some angst, older ages, and dark themes.

and, the best part is that civilians could be just as fun to play in a setting like this as the mews, aliens, and progenitors.

mix it all together, and you have a pretty delicious-looking cake.

*I actually had a site cooked up for this very muse a while back, but I'm unsure if I could run it on my own*
last edit on Jan 19, 2020 14:11:19 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
double posting,

but I just remembered this really cute/interesting site that was around a few years back. it was like a roleplay based on a campground, and I want to say it had ghosts and maybe LGBT+ focus? I can't remember the name of it, but I almost joined.

it closed after a few weeks, sadly --

but yes. I also want to see a site like this again.

or, like just a general yuri rp. doesn't even have to be focused on a school or in Japan, or centered around Strawberry Panic. like, just, good-ole-slice-of-life yuri that has a good explaination to its lore -- maybe all of the guys in the world caught a terrible disease, died, and now there are only girls left? that would make for an interesting premise
pronounsHe/him
84written posts
NULLearned bits
offlinecurrently
NULL
NULL Avatar
yumyums Avatar
illumination Avatar
a non-modern fantasy site that isn't an mmo-esque setting where modern people are transported into mystical virtual realms. a site where the world is fantastical including human and non-human races, various cities with different advances (magic-based industrial revolution, creation of guilds, taking on missions and quests from job boards. just a fantasy setting where your character is just born and raised in that realm rather than transported elsewhere.

literally anything granblue and ffxiv inspired tbh...
Are you willing to assist in moderating this site? Because I want to do this too.
 Ik this is a fairly old post but I'm super interested in this idea as well!
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
I recently watched Monsters Inc. and Monsters University again and I feel like there's an untapped world there that could be super fun to play with as an RP setting, even JUST the University aspect would be super fun? IDK how it would work since animanga/real life face claims wouldn't work and no one would go for one with art/descriptions BUT the idea is fun!
pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
Ludo Avatar
I recently watched Monsters Inc. and Monsters University again and I feel like there's an untapped world there that could be super fun to play with as an RP setting, even JUST the University aspect would be super fun? IDK how it would work since animanga/real life face claims wouldn't work and no one would go for one with art/descriptions BUT the idea is fun!

There used to be a Monsters Inc. site that used animanga fcs, and it was more that they could turn into their monstrous form but otherwise had a more humanoid form for the sake of fcs. It was a really neat concept. Slap that into University for shenanigans and it'd be great.
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
549written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
for the sake of the nostalgia of my youth-- please give me an arranged partner rp. i used to do them all the time and they were so fun. it could play out so many ways like we make the characters fall in love or like maybe they don't really like each other n break the rules of the world by seeing other people. maybe they super hate each other. ugh. it's so fun.
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
568written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
porsef Avatar
for the sake of the nostalgia of my youth-- please give me an arranged partner rp. i used to do them all the time and they were so fun. it could play out so many ways like we make the characters fall in love or like maybe they don't really like each other n break the rules of the world by seeing other people. maybe they super hate each other. ugh. it's so fun.
!! I remember this anime en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_and_Lies_(manga) and it's almost exactly what you described. Agreed. Sounds fun!

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
porsef Avatar
I used to play on a site like this, I think it’s still alive. It’s RL faceclaims, and called "The Draft," I believe. 

I’d love to see an animanga version, though?? 
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
dreams Avatar
scylla Avatar
slice-of-life, farming, welcome to nightvale, sorta quirky and strange, but overall cute and laid back.

ok get on it
 yes, please

maybe have a small town aspect with a cute diner, general high school, thrown in.

last edit on Jan 24, 2020 0:57:07 GMT by Deleted
aliasnik, nikkantha
pronounsshe/her
36written posts
✿ nikkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ nikki
✿ nikki Avatar
they told me all of my cages were mental, so i got wasted like all my potential.
scylla Avatar
✿ nikki Avatar
i'd probably give one of my kidneys for a kimetsu no yaiba site........
pls
You just want our AU to be the True Universe. ;)
p l e a s e!!!! :pepehands: