write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

... i just want a sailor moon site that is not too au and not real-life fcs. i like to play battles, planetary magic, feels, slice-of-life greatness, magical girls, angst, love, hate, mystery, and cozy settings or court intrigue. and if sailor moon is overdone, maybe not even sailor moon. just a magical girl site. Even madoka or tokyo mew mew would be great, I think.

maybe I'm speaking out of turn here, but if I'm being honest, I really just want  a site that is not predominately based on powers or level grinding. i miss the days where the rpg world was mostly anime/manga fcs, and there was a diverse stack of genres and universes to choose from. while there is nothing wrong with pokemon, original fantasy, or powers sites, i'm starting to see a running theme.
last edit on Oct 23, 2018 5:55:53 GMT by Deleted
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
Deva Avatar
Cross over between The Secret World and cyberpunk genre. Lots of shady shifty stuff and factions fighting off all sorts of things that people consider just myths or folklore.

Or alternatively, just a 'the secret world' au or inspired site.

There was an animanga Secret World au a few years back that I was on. Didn't know much about the game beforehand, but it was pretty dang fun. Esp w/ fractions and missions and what not. That and a cyberpunk element would be awesome.
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
Monster Hunter RP! Can be based on MonHun World. Would be cool to have a weapons system where characters are classed by their main weapon and a choice of a secondary weapon. ALSO I WANT TO GO HUNT WITH FRIENDS AND MY PALICO!

Story-wise, exploring and unlocking new regions, going on expeditions, etc would be so cool. Man I really want to RP as an endemic life research too...

hover + icon by 旳---
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Benetnasch Avatar
Deva Avatar
Cross over between The Secret World and cyberpunk genre. Lots of shady shifty stuff and factions fighting off all sorts of things that people consider just myths or folklore.

Or alternatively, just a 'the secret world' au or inspired site.
There was an animanga Secret World au a few years back that I was on. Didn't know much about the game beforehand, but it was pretty dang fun. Esp w/ fractions and missions and what not. That and a cyberpunk element would be awesome.
I was on it too! Ngl partially why I miss it, the site was really something special! ♥ To see something like it would be amaze.
aliasLunar
pronounsShe/Her
102written posts
lunarearned bits
offlinecurrently
lunar
lunar Avatar
ninelie Avatar
Monster Hunter RP! Can be based on MonHun World. Would be cool to have a weapons system where characters are classed by their main weapon and a choice of a secondary weapon. ALSO I WANT TO GO HUNT WITH FRIENDS AND MY PALICO!

Story-wise, exploring and unlocking new regions, going on expeditions, etc would be so cool. Man I really want to RP as an endemic life research too...

I need this in my life so bad!! I was gonna make a site for it myself, but I got stuck. T^T
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
567written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
lunar Avatar
ninelie Avatar

I need this in my life so bad!! I was gonna make a site for it myself, but I got stuck. T^T

It'll have to be something that's not level-based, not grind-based, and all that jazz because trying to balance all that becomes a chore over time and it's no bueno ):

I was thinking about how player groups would be sorted into the five Fleets (First Fleet are the old timers/OG hunters, Third Fleet specializes in Research, etc.) and characters can join whichever Fleet best suits their interests/needs. I think I might forego the whole weapon system and allow people to use whatever weapon they imagine (they are of course, welcome to use the OG MonHun weapons if they wish~). This would fit better for non-combat-oriented characters!

Anyway that's just what I've been thinking so far. I should make a(nother) proper interest check thread something for this.

hover + icon by 旳---
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
a fightclub inspired roleplay. all i want in life is a bunch of people beating the shit out of each other then going to work the next day as if nothing happened and project mayhem.

also bsd would be super cool and way more likey so please
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
A panfandom roleplay with more open canons - not just all the animation panfandom. I mean I love them but also let me??? Play Nico Di Angelo??? Alex Fierro??? Neville Longbottom??? Also.... alternate settings. Adapting characters into different universe but like.... still using their FCs??? Please??? I'm.... dying...
last edit on Oct 29, 2018 1:24:54 GMT by nara
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
nara Avatar
A panfandom roleplay with more open canons - not just all the animation panfandom. I mean I love them but also let me??? Play Nico Di Angelo??? Alex Fierro??? Neville Longbottom??? Also.... alternate settings. Adapting characters into different universe but like.... still using their FCs??? Please??? I'm.... dying...

This, forever. The very idea of panfandom sites is to get as many characters from as many origins as possible. It makes me sad when I see sites that don't let you play, like, non-human canons, or canons that aren't from animation even if you stick to one fixed appearance. *chants* Give! Us! Character! Freedom!
pronounsmasculine
57written posts
hoodearned bits
offlinecurrently
hood
hood Avatar
this is probably because of the new halloween film and old slashers i've been watching in general; i think it'd be quite challenging to make a slasher-based rp but at the same time, super cool. although, i'd have no idea of the best way to translate stuff like scream/halloween/f13th over to a site rp basis! still though, the idea always intrigues me. would the plot be long-term or short term? who's playing the killer(s)? how scared will you be when your beloved, vulnerable character is getting chased through the house by a maniac with a knife?!
last edit on Oct 29, 2018 10:16:39 GMT by hood