write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ninelie Avatar
Dragon Age. Post-Inquisition, coming of the Sixth Blight. Along with other Fen'harel shenanigans after the events of Trespasser DLC preferred.
please
(js i would totally help with this project)
last edit on May 29, 2019 11:50:04 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
wolfe Avatar
Honestly I'd like to see someone make a One Punch Man 'verse site work just to see how they did it.

Like I could definitely see it working in a 1x1, but I'm not quite sure how it'd work in a group and it'd be neat to see someone give it a try. Do you just hand wave a city being exploded/vaporized/stepped on/attacked by aliens every week or what?

I do miss the original supers fad, though. That was a fun time, and I'd love to see one that had a solution to the inevitable power creep that just ended with characters as strong as Superman x 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 into infinity that successfully apped themselves as 'the strongest villain in da world'.
 I saw a youtube video that argued why the one Punch Man system "as broken as it was, was the best anime system ever made" explaining that season 1 was all in Saito's point of view and why the system seemed pointless. Then season 2 shows from different perspectives explaining the system better, and how much power is really at play. The threat Level Dragon, Wolf, God, etc is the level of power and destruction a character actually could do. 

So I wonder if a rpg system could in that world specifically be built around that concept, you reach a posting amount or goal.. Then level up in that power system.

//Sorry had to reply thinking about that Tuber, insane the guy was.//

Actually adding to this... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MAGI MODOKA Roleplay With One Punch Man system.... Just OP magical Girls.... Goddesses, Demons, Witches whatever... All over the place.

Tlr;; Ginger watches bad youtube power systems, and is still obsessed with Magi modoka Magical girls.

last edit on May 29, 2019 18:37:10 GMT by Ginger
pronounsShe/Her
27written posts
aquilaearned bits
offlinecurrently
aquila
aquila Avatar
honey and the forgor land Avatar
an animanga panfandom roleplay site with really good loose dnd elements. i know it'll take a lot of work to actually build it but i'd love to come up with the contents (not the coding) of a shipper template that has people sort out their characters in terms of power and abilities given a set beginning number of 'skill points' that they could get more of as they become more active / post more / plot more / contribute more.

i don't see enough sites that encourage people to build up their characters in terms of actual rpg statistic elements (i.e: levels, exp, etc) in an active manner. it would be fun to come up with a spreadsheet of collectibles (that can be seen as pixel art (i.e: stardew valley pixel art icons, etc)) that they could keep in a diary and actively sell / trade to make certain potions, armor, weapons, etc. it'd take a lot of spreadsheets and upkeep by staff but i think it'd be really fun since people would have to go out and post in random places and ask for staff to spawn them wild encounters / foraging opportunities and control the system of crafting and building in a sandbox world. people could even build their own homes and build colonies that could be added as new areas in the forum that people could visit and thread in (i.e: shops, actual residences/neighborhoods, etc).

there's just not enough animanga panfandom roleplays that are really active right now so i throw this idea out there because i think it's quite unique from what i've been seeing. people tend to look away from free format apps these days so the shipper/rpg stats sheet template would bring a new twist to it + the fact that people could actually actively contribute to the world and how it's shaped so it brings forth a better sense of being part of the community.

i'd make this myself but i 1: am fairly fresh in the forum community so don't have any people to really help, and 2: suck at coding so ripperino.

bonus: i already have some ideas for the different 'sectors' of the forum (i.e: pre-made areas built around heavy fantasy elements with their unique quirks and ordeals). i also play a shitton of mmorpgs so i could totally help with a class system and etc. + i play and dm a lot of dnd so i'd be able to really incorporate those 'dnd elements' i loosely hinted at. a-also ... i can do photoshop so if that's any help ... lmao ...

- - - - - -

anything with an active crafting / dungeon crawling / upgrading system for characters that doesn't revolve around 'lmao whatever u can imagine is fine xD just make it make sense!'. i like a defined system of progression. panfandom animanga would be a huge boost because i see a lot of oc-based rps and not many animanga panfandom that are ... as active as i'd like.

- - - - - - 

more krp sites! (using korean idol/model faces) ones that stray from the typical slice-of-life / high school / college / uni / gang plots.
im really late to this, but i really, r e a l l y love that first idea you suggested! also, plz, krp is very good, we need more of those.
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
I'd really love to see more panfandoms crop up with more focus on like....I guess western animation, like Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar, etc. Mostly I just have characters I really wanna RP but since most Panfans favor anime/manga characters, I feel all left out when I do try and join them...
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
Ludo Avatar
I'd really love to see more panfandoms crop up with more focus on like....I guess western animation, like Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar, etc. Mostly I just have characters I really wanna RP but since most Panfans favor anime/manga characters, I feel all left out when I do try and join them...

i can’t guarantee that will 100% happen on the one i plan to open but i am hoping to create an environment where people feel comfortable pulling characters from less seen sources such as western animation or books (provided there is fanart of the characters.)

legit some of the most fun i had once in a panfandom rp was like four years ago when princess luna hung out with maximus from tangled and was baffled that he couldn’t talk. would love to recreate that kind of atmosphere!

pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
shanimal Avatar
Ludo Avatar

i can’t guarantee that will 100% happen on the one i plan to open but i am hoping to create an environment where people feel comfortable pulling characters from less seen sources such as western animation or books (provided there is fanart of the characters.)

legit some of the most fun i had once in a panfandom rp was like four years ago when princess luna hung out with maximus from tangled and was baffled that he couldn’t talk. would love to recreate that kind of atmosphere!
THAT'S THE KIND OF INTERACTIONS I LONG FOR! I really wanna find a fun panfandom to RP Hiccup on but it always feels awkward being the only person not playing an anime character ;o;
aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
shanimal Avatar
Ludo Avatar

do tag me if this ever happens because my ass is grass for panfan
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
So I'm finally sitting down and watching the whole Digimon Tri movie series.... And it got me thinking..

WHAT if there was a Magical Girl roleplay wher Magical Girls are star and protectors of this world.... Something causes them to gain this "Infection" that turns them into Witches....

Added: Also imagine all these girls with cute animals that help them grant wishes of others and gaining powers. etc etcet
last edit on Jun 5, 2019 4:22:01 GMT by Ginger
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
So there's been a huge amount of Disney Panfandoms popping up [not KH...darn them] and all of them have similar themes.. Disney products, disney originals, Dreamworks, Pixar. And there's 1 thing giving a huge itch... Gravity Falls, Star Vs, Tv shows... Why are Disney TV shows... so unloved? Or any tv cartoon for that matter....
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
Ginger Avatar
So there's been a huge amount of Disney Panfandoms popping up [not KH...darn them] and all of them have similar themes.. Disney products, disney originals, Dreamworks, Pixar. And there's 1 thing giving a huge itch... Gravity Falls, Star Vs, Tv shows... Why are Disney TV shows... so unloved? Or any tv cartoon for that matter....
YA agreed. I been wanting to RP Dipper hardcore, he's just....So ME LMAO.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Ludo Avatar
Ginger Avatar
YA agreed. I been wanting to RP Dipper hardcore, he's just....So ME LMAO.
lol snort.

Kingdom hearts 90's Shows and Disney Shows. [just make it tv video game themed XD]

I'm down with Bill Cipher breaking everything.  [and flowey..... and Chara...... and Bill Cipher]
last edit on Jun 7, 2019 3:03:13 GMT by Ginger
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
a monster academy/city rp inspired by Monsters Inc, possibly some anime/manga, and Harry Potter. basically, it's an au earth where monster-kind hid away from humanity in a secreted set of islands somewhere on earth (Japan-sized islands) to get away from humans who would wish them extinct.

for centuries they lived in a very secluded lifestyle. enter current day, and monster society had evolved into their own version of modern tech/society. monsters have jobs, go to school, and are basically average members of society.

oh yeah, and there's human governments who have discovered them and are trying to infiltrate the island/country, etc, etc. all kinds of monsters are accepted. succubi, merpeople, dragons, oni/yokai, dullahan, half-monsters/humans (ie; half-demons) even more fantasy styled ones like slimes!
last edit on Jun 7, 2019 21:36:44 GMT by tenebrae